Money to be made on Cung le?

Cung is hovering anywhere from 200 to 274.
Ko power, unorthodox striking and good takedown defence. Oh and he looks like a beast. Add in bispings eye problems and his performance against Kennedy I can't see him sticking and moving to a victory.
Anyone else think there is money to be made here? Phone Post 3.0

There's money to be made - where can I get the best odds on him pissing hot?

Frobenius - There's money to be made - where can I get the best odds on him pissing hot?
Bisping hasn't lost yet. No need for the excuses already Phone Post 3.0

Cung only has 1 round of gas in him, if Bisping can avoid the KO in the 1st Cung will crash and burn, I cant see him making it 5 rounds.

Frobenius - There's money to be made - where can I get the best odds on him pissing hot?
Who cares if he pisses hot you still get paid out Phone Post 3.0

I got money on bisping, he had a poor fight against Kennedy but that's because Kennedy layed on him every round! This will be a striking fight and unless bisping gets caught he will win this type of fight most times Phone Post 3.0

I agree that Mike takes a decision if it goes 5, but I just keep thinking that Rich Franklin was doing a pretty solid Bisping impression against Le when he got slept.

Does anyone think Bisping changes anything for this fight? Phone Post 3.0

cung is gonna knock him into next tuesday 

BeauTown - I got money on bisping, he had a poor fight against Kennedy but that's because Kennedy layed on him every round! This will be a striking fight and unless bisping gets caught he will win this type of fight most times Phone Post 3.0

Who has Bisping beat that has striking as Cungs Level? Mikes best chance is taking this fight to the ground.

BigEyedFish -

cung is gonna knock him into next tuesday 

Yep Phone Post

Dont do it man Phone Post 3.0

I like Lee, but I was also pretty sold on OSP last week.

I like Lee but I had money on the native americans during european colonization of the americas. Phone Post 3.0