mongoose fights cobra on road

...............he's like.....keep back, i'll take care of this...

.............mongoose vs mamba

badass

A Tale of 2 G's

I want to VU that varmit Phone Post 3.0

Wow

Impressive animals. They are like half rat half badger. Phone Post 3.0

WTF? All this time I've been alive on this earth I've thought that a mongoose was a bird.

Mind=Blown

I'm not 6 years old but I am 6 inches deep in your girlfriend right now.

THUG LIFE!!!!!!

The mongoose, the original OGer Phone Post 3.0

lets get dangerous -
VFR - WTF? All this time I've been alive on this earth I've thought that a mongoose was a bird.

Mind=Blown
Lol Phone Post 3.0
Homeboy never read Rikki Tikki Tavi Phone Post 3.0

http://www.cracked.com/article_18860_6-animals-that-just-dont-give-f2340k.html

"And then along comes this doofy hillbilly weasel, which proceeds to murder the shit out of the living embodiment of terror just because there's nothing better to do that day."

Mongoose (mongeese?) are like the Muhammad Ali of the animal world.

little fuckers are born hard. unreal quickness

That little guy is a beast... Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I saw the OP video earlier today and it looked like the cobra full-on bit the mongoose in the face two different times yet nary a fuck was was given by the mongoose. In a WTF? moment I wiki'ed up some mongoose facts...those little fuckers are immune to snake venom! Ever since I was a wee lad I always thought that mongooses (why not mongeese, but I digress) were the ultimate bad asses and now find out that they're just rats with longer tails and better luck. I don't know what I can believe in any more. Like finding "Santa's toys" in my parent's closet in November when I was 15. I'm not gonna lie, boys, this has knocked me for a loop.

Blue Duck - I saw the OP video earlier today and it looked like the cobra full-on bit the mongoose in the face two different times yet nary a fuck was was given by the mongoose. In a WTF? moment I wiki'ed up some mongoose facts...those little fuckers are immune to snake venom! Ever since I was a wee lad I always thought that mongooses (why not mongeese, but I digress) were the ultimate bad asses and now find out that they're just rats with longer tails and better luck. I don't know what I can believe in any more. Like finding "Santa's toys" in my parent's closet in November when I was 15. I'm not gonna lie, boys, this has knocked me for a loop.

Lol, this post cracked me up.

But yeah, it's a little less impressive when you know that. Yes they occasionally kill something that's almost completely harmless to them...hell, ground squirrels and badgers are immune to certain snake venoms too.

I believe mongooses are only immune to neurotoxins though. So there are still venomous snakes that could kill them.

Explosive and athletic.