Monkey on a bike tries to kidnap a toddler

1 Like

Joe Rogan and Elon Musk talked about this monkey having some basic levels of consciousness.

1 Like

That is my wife's hometown of Surabaya, some people keep monkeys as pets and teach them to pickpocket.  One time we were walking down a street near her sister's house and this monkey drove past us on mini motorcycle and was wear a turtle neck.  

2 Likes

JitsuGuy - Joe Rogan and Elon Musk talked about this monkey having some basic levels of consciousness.

Well Joe mostly. Elon was talking about hydron and then billiones of years later conscious hydrogen and then Joe: did you see that monkey...

2 Likes

this forum is messed up...

1 Like

Who is buying motorbikes for monkeys? "Now you be safe out there little guy, ok? Promise me you won't go too fast. Here are the keys. It's yours now."

1 Like

That dad wasnt monkeying around, he went hard to save his kid

1 Like

I lol’d. 

Where in the hell is this shit hole? Lol

Not what I was expecting based on thread title. I was pleasantly surprised that the thread title was literal this time.

This is Stormfront Lite, after all. CobraKaiRep said so.

3 Likes

Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - 

That is my wife's hometown of Surabaya, some people keep monkeys as pets and teach them to pickpocket.  One time we were walking down a street near her sister's house and this monkey drove past us on mini motorcycle and was wear a turtle neck.  

He must've been hot as hell dressed like that

Canooke -

Who is buying motorbikes for monkeys? "Now you be safe out there little guy, ok? Promise me you won't go too fast. Here are the keys. It's yours now."

Ahahaha

IronHands -

Not what I was expecting based on thread title. I was pleasantly surprised that the thread title was literal this time.

This is Stormfront Lite, after all. CobraKaiRep said so.

Jesus dude you can't even enjoy a monkey on a motorcycle stealing a child without you needing to act like a victim

1 Like

Someone said that the monkey was actually working for human traffickers. If you look close at when the monkey grabs the kid and pulls it looks like it's such a weird angle.

They claim that the monkey is tied to a line and his job is to grab the kid and hold on while the traffickers pull the monkey and the child back to them. 

This explains why the money also has a little motor bike. Monkey gets tied up, ride on motor bike to kid. Monkey keeps kid and holds on as hes pulled back by the traffickers.

BruteDion -

Someone said that the monkey was actually working for human traffickers. If you look close at when the monkey grabs the kid and pulls it looks like it's such a weird angle.

They claim that the monkey is tied to a line and his job is to grab the kid and hold on while the traffickers pull the monkey and the child back to them. 

This explains why the money also has a little motor bike. Monkey gets tied up, ride on motor bike to kid. Monkey keeps kid and holds on as hes pulled back by the traffickers.

We got 2 options Tom, either I pull up in a van you stick your hands out and grab a child and yank him in or hear me out 

I got this little motorcycle and a tiny monkey

2 Likes

That's all wrong though. The monkey should sit with a sign that says "free rides" at a corner. Then when an unsuspecting child gets in for what he thinks is a cool free monkey motorcycle ride Boom. Monkey floors it into the busy streets and to desired safe location

Well now we know what happened to Madeleine McCann

I'd shoot that fucker too. 

CobraKaiRep -
BruteDion -

We got 2 options Tom, either I pull up in a van you stick your hands out and grab a child and yank him in or hear me out 

I got this little motorcycle and a tiny monkey

Tight ally. Cant get a van in there. Bike? Sure but definally not a van.

i want to know where he gets that serviced