Monotheistic Traditions

To those following or who have followed monotheistic traditions:

How much work do you spend trying to align people with your viewpoint? How do you go about doing this? Do you feel that you are doing enough? Do you feel your actions are justified?

How you feel that your chosen path helps you related to people more/less?

What if your child, at age 6, at age 14, at age 20 wanted to pursue other means at expressing their spirituality? How would you deal with this situation?

I'm Jewish, I don't waste time converting goyim.

How much work do you spend trying to align people with your viewpoint? Very little.

How do you go about doing this? I tell people I am a christian, and see if they are interested. Usually starts when they ask me about something in my life. I tell them what I believe, and answer any questions they have.

Do you feel that you are doing enough? Yes

Do you feel your actions are justified? This makes it sound like I am doing something wrong. So it is not an issue for me.

What if your child, at age 6, at age 14, at age 20 wanted to pursue other means at expressing their spirituality? How would you deal with this situation?
I would say use reason, and ask many questions from many types of people. Be open-minded yet wise.

How you feel that your chosen path helps you related to people more/less? More. I accept people the way they are, and I don't try to change them. I am no different than anyone else. I don't have all the answers, and I suffer from all the same stuff anyone else does.

How much work do you spend trying to align people with your viewpoint?On religion? None.How do you go about doing this?I play video games a lot, rather than going out and preaching to people. It's more fun and less hassle.Do you feel that you are doing enough?Yep.Do you feel your actions are justified?Sure, otherwise I wouldn't take them. How you feel that your chosen path helps you related to people more/less?Depends. As a religious person I can naturally relate to other religious people in ways an atheist might not be able to. However, as a Muslim I have to put up with a lot of crap sometimes, so that can make me relate to other people less well.What if your child, at age 6, at age 14, at age 20 wanted to pursue other means at expressing their spirituality? How would you deal with this situation?I despise children, so if I ended up with one his/her religious views would be the least of my problems. For a start, I'm obsessive about hygiene (especially hand-washing) and neatness, and have a really bad temper. The second the little brat made a mess, or touched my stuff with dirty hands, I'd probably grab him/her by the ankles and repeatedly smash his/her head against the ground. I'd then spend ages cleaning and disinfecting the floor/carpet.

lol

IBI - would you be able to live with your hands covered in thick jam for a year? You get $50 000, but the jam gets all over everything. I asked my boss, and she said no. She has a similar hand washing/temper problem?

lol @ IBI.

and then dirty up his apartment with finger paint?

IBI - would you be able to live with your hands covered in thick jam for a year? You get $50 000, but the jam gets all over everything.Under no circumstances whatsoever. Not even for twice or thrice that amount of money.my 4 year old would put you in his guard and GnP you into unconciousness IBIIs it still called GnP if it's from the bottom position?

What games do you play IBI?A variety of stuff. My favourite types of game are wrestling games and Grand Theft Auto style games. However, I'll also play anything which catches my attention. I usually avoid pure racing games and platform games, and any sports games apart from combat sports.I'm currently working as a writer/designer on three different video games projects. It's small-time stuff at the moment, but we've got a bunch of talented people and great ideas - so there's a chance that we can find publishers/funding for these projects.

console or PC games?Mostly console. The only games I play on the PC are RTS games (eg. Warcraft, Gangland) or old classics I've downloaded (eg. Blood Bowl).