Monson was asked about Alex Emelianenko's Hep

http://www.reddit.com/r/AnarchistNews/comments/1563yr/jeff_monson_anarchist_mma_fighter_ama/c7jp89y

–]temp_jits 8 points

ago

Before fighting Aleks, did you have any concerns regarding his alleged Hep C diagnosis?
Did it change anything for you... Gameplan

[–]jeffmonsonmma[S] 13 points

ago

It wasn't confirmed to me that he had hepatitis C until just a couple hours before the fight. So I did have a choice I chose to fight. I guess that's why my boxing look so ugly I really didn't want to hit him, lol

Interesting. Phone Post

Fuckin nasty. Phone Post

Blows my mind that he was only notified hours before the fight. Phone Post

I thought it came out that he didn't have hep at all.

Man Monson is crazy.

Thats fucked up.

Monson is a fucking warrior still fighting like 6-7 times a year. Another UFC run would be cool, but he probably likes the amount of fights he can get outside of ZUFFA

superCalo - 
Soul Gravy - I thought it came out that he didn't have hep at all.

Yes is american propaganda, cold war is over comrades, let alex fight and destroy the imperialist Yankee Phone Post

I love you Calo but this is not your best work.....break character and live to fight another day imo.

the geek - 

Interesting. Phone Post

Very.

hmm...so is aleks going to cut his finger off now

superCalo -
the geek - Blows my mind that he was only notified hours before the fight. Phone Post

In russia we do thing different to your sissy america ways, we are bears, fear no blood. Phone Post

And drinking too much vodka. Phone Post

That's just the dumbest shit I ever seen, hep c is the easiest thing to get.

Wow just wow. Is this real life??? Phone Post

I thought he had Hep B. Hep C is even worse since there's no vaccination to protect from it.

superCalo - 
the geek - Blows my mind that he was only notified hours before the fight. Phone Post

In russia we do thing different to your sissy america ways, we are bears, fear no blood. Phone Post

I love Russian bears and I also love bikes. The two combined are magic.

some other interesting answers on that thread

more importantly, thre is a damnsevern imposter on reddit

fess up bitches

DamnSevern - 

more importantly, thre is a damnsevern imposter on reddit

fess up bitches

HAHA

I've actually never been to reddit but I'm now going to sign up as SevernDamn...

lol, i signed up as "therealdamnsevern" trying to get answers, but the fake damnsevern was dodging me .

wow a thread was made about it

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum.posts&thread=2053072&forum=1