MONSTER ORDERS for da HG

pm me your requests frens. i will try to coordinate.

Is there a big price difference in buying by the case? How many per/cost for case?
I'm paying $1.99-$2.69 per can here depending on the store.
Is there a way to get it to Cali? I haven't seen the one's I'm looking for at the Costco here. (SF/San Mateo)
Looking for either Ab Zero, or Black Ice I think is the new one.

Mahalo for info.

I will PM my order but I'm SOLD on the Rehab. That's saying something since despite all the other variations I've stayed true to the OG Green. Phone Post

Sorry, My dumazz don't know what PM is. LOL. I really wanna try that Rehab though. If you taking orders for that then i'll post you my number if that's ok. Aloha

jahYn808 - Sorry, My dumazz don't know what PM is. LOL. I really wanna try that Rehab though. If you taking orders for that then i'll post you my number if that's ok. Aloha

stands for "private message" and is a function of the site, but you need to friend me first i believe.

fragile - What happened to Lo-Ball?

it's now called "vanilla light" and can be ordered through pm if needed.

Bought 4 ReHabs from 7-11 last night and cracked one this morning to jumpstart my morning.

GREAT SHIT!

LoCarb was tops until Absolute came out or when I needed full dose of "Energy Blend". And tobe honest, Rockstars "Recovery" was what I really liked for when I wanted something that was flat like sipping during a workout.....ReHab has got that BEAT and now top dog above everything.

And is the "Energy Blend" quantity bigger??? Looked at the label and it was over 3,000mg, IIRC the stndard is 2500. FUKIN CRACK!