montage of Fauci, MSM saying Covid no big deal?

Anyone have a good montage of Fauci, Anderson Cooper, other MSM or experts stating Covid was of little concern to us and flu more of an issue?

My friend is suffering from an extreme case of TDS doesn't believe me when I say others were saying same thing, Trump wasn't the only one. Thanks.

Trump made that same momtage. It was just verbatim unedited footage of the medias early reporting. They dismissed it as propoganda hahah. Cant make this up

alexm41 - 

I can never get these twitter links to show up, is their a youtube link? Thanks.

Not exactly what you are looking for but a good play by play of Trump's media montage. 

DaddyO4 -
alexm41 - 

I can never get these twitter links to show up, is their a youtube link? Thanks.

i searched on there. all taken down. only vids that show up is of people and msm calling trumps compilation propaganda..lol. ill keep looking under other search words

I have found a few, can't find Anderson Cooper's March 4 rant, among others. If you find any please post here, thanks.

"anecdotal"

DaddyO4 -

I have found a few, can't find Anderson Cooper's March 4 rant, among others. If you find any please post here, thanks.

twitter again but here you go

it is insane how youtube removed these clips but have tons of anti trump videos claiming he is downplaying the virus

1 Like

alexm41 -

it is insane how youtube removed these clips but have tons of anti trump videos claiming he is downplaying the virus

Yup any whistleblower type vids as well by health proffessionals are getting axed like crazy. 

2 Likes

some here not seen in other clips

this one is a good one to show it is all a get trump natrative by msm

Wait...politicians are duplicitous?

wow..this vid has all the times they called it wuhan virus

in

1 Like