Montana proposes 85mph speed limit

Still not how it used to be, but fingers crossed! Phone Post 3.0

What did it used to be? As fast as you could go? Phone Post 3.0

Montana proposes Hard Mode in Human Frogger. Phone Post 3.0

I don't feel comfortable knowing people can drive 85, legally on ice.

Girly - What did it used to be? As fast as you could go? Phone Post 3.0
"Reasonable & Prudent" dawn to dusk in certain areas. So pretty much as fast as your balls would carry you.

It DOES seem fast, but if you aren't familiar with the vastness of the unpopulated west its hard to get your head around just how long it takes to drive thru nothing. Phone Post 3.0

Raezor19 -
DirtehSneakehs - In for highways of death Phone Post 3.0

Actually they've already had no speed limit.

And no problems at all. Feds demanded compliance at the threat of jot giving fed road money (and other stuff). Phone Post 3.0

GenErick - I don't feel comfortable knowing people can drive 85, legally on ice.
You prefer the gridlock in SoCal? Phone Post 3.0

I've been to Montana once and the roads went straight for miles with no one around for the most part

I learned to drive in Montana when there was no speed limit. I was 12 driving a pickup truck around because that is how they rolled out there. We were in the middle of nowhere on a ranch so I never got to bring it out on the highway where it was no speed limit but I do remember there being a night speed limit and that was it. American Autobahn imo. 

Here in Texas we got them roads that go 85.

Pretty fun as there isn't much to see in West Texas. Phone Post 3.0

It would be awesome if The Flash only ran at posted speed limits, allowing countless people to die.

MountainMedic -
"Reasonable & Prudent" dawn to dusk in certain areas. So pretty much as fast as your balls would carry you.

It DOES seem fast, but if you aren't familiar with the vastness of the unpopulated west its hard to get your head around just how long it takes to drive thru nothing. Phone Post 3.0
I'm from Texas where you can drive 12 hours and still be in Texas. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
MountainMedic -

I'm from Texas where you can drive 12 hours and still be in Texas. Phone Post 3.0
Brownsville to El Paso.

Do not attempt this drive. Phone Post 3.0

I do 85 in Montana all the time anyways so this will be good for me.. No tickets

Surgeon308 - 
GenErick - I don't feel comfortable knowing people can drive 85, legally on ice.
You prefer the gridlock in SoCal? Phone Post 3.0

Yep, that's exactly what I said.

HernanCortes -
TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
MountainMedic -

Brownsville to El Paso.

I've done Texarkana to Palo Duro Canyon. Brutal. I've also gone Austin-Houston-Austin-Dallas-Austin in 4 days. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
HernanCortes -
TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
MountainMedic -

Brownsville to El Paso.

I've done Texarkana to Palo Duro Canyon. Brutal. I've also gone Austin-Houston-Austin-Dallas-Austin in 4 days. Phone Post 3.0
Austin to Dallas can be very bad. I went realizing that there was still construction so I35 went down to one lane at one point. A 4 hour drive took me about 8 hours with all the traffic lol Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes -
TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
HernanCortes -
TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
MountainMedic -

Brownsville to El Paso.

Austin to Dallas can be very bad. I went realizing that there was still construction so I35 went down to one lane at one point. A 4 hour drive took me about 8 hours with all the traffic lol Phone Post 3.0
Yeah dallas-austin I've started splitting off at waco. It adds 30 minutes but there is zero traffic. Phone Post 3.0

Should go back to no limit. There's nothing out there to hit. Hell you can drive for over an hour without seeing another car. Phone Post 3.0

"Reasonable & Prudent"

I remember those days.