Monthly Fights in Kansas City

Beginning Feb. 21, 2004 there will be MONTHLY fights in the Midwest's newest home for fighting athlete's - NEXT LEVEL - Sports & Fitness. For more information go to www.NextlevelKC.com. This 15,000 sq ft gym will house the midwest's best amatuer Golden Gloves, Muay Thai, and MMA fighters with Pro. events coming soon. For more information call 816.761.4258

ttt

It will be a Golden Gloves Prelim for the Golden Gloves tourney. Tickets are $10 and there will be 15+ fights.

need 3 more amateur MMA - call 816.694.3313 or email bigdiesel3x@combatsportskc.com

NO Pro-fights - just Amatuer, also need 3 sets - if you are within driving distance then let me know - i wil reimburse gas, and I cover hotel & food. If you have a fighter or want to fight send me info asap - I do need 1 guy at 185 with 2-3 fights.

Yes - that's what this event was - a preliminary for the Golden Glove Tourney that is held next week.

ttt

ttt

More information at www.nextlevelkc.com - list of weights and fights need to be matched

coming soon to Next Level - Brazilian Top Team....press release coming soon.............

ttt