MONTREAL WAS ROBBED

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I CANT BELEIVE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT, THEY WERE ROBBED!!!!!!!! FUCKIN NHL REFEREES NEED TO START CALLING THINGS FUCKING MAGOO GO EAT SHIT U RAT.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I CANT BELEIVE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT, THEY WERE ROBBED!!!!!!!! FUCKIN NHL REFEREES NEED TO START CALLING THINGS FUCKING MAGOO GO EAT SHIT U RAT.

Could have been a penalty but Kovalev lost the game for them but simply LEAVING the puck in harms way and then running into his team mate...

Kovalev should have known better.

he looked at his arm and skated into his own player. I agree there should of been a penatly but it is overtime in the playoffs , they do not call much

The last three posters are correct, especially Wilcox.

My buddies a habs fine and he was whining about the same shit all night. He should've just pushed the puck to Souray and continued to try and draw a penalty. Instead he overdid it, let the puck go, ran into Souray, and cost his team the game. Melrose and Ferraro were making fun of him on ESPN after too, lol.

It should have been a penalty, but you have to know in the second OT that your not going to get a call, unless someone two hands you in the head

Kovalev should have known better then to leave the puck there, maybe he thought the other Dman was closer behind him, no excuse for what he did, a veteran player should know better

He fucked up, but i do not blame him for that loss, and i don't think Claude Julien should have said what he said... if anyone is to blame for the Canadiens losses it's Jose Theodore .... he has been absolute shit, he hasn't stopped a puck when they need him too yet .... they had the Bruins 3-1 ..... no way should Boston have come back ... Theodore has stopped nothing for them ... i hope Garon starts game 5 ..... Julien needs to start accussing the right people ..... Kovalev is the only reason the Habs have won a game... and he was a big reason they where doing so well last night

On another note... the reffing for just about all the playoff games i've watched has been absolute horse shit, the NHL needs to step in and straighten them out

no no no...see, that's where you're wrong... he was the reason why they lost. He had the puck, clearly got hit on the hand, no the unpadded wrist (not to mention the hit wasn't hard), left the puck behind him and got in his other players way so that Boston could get a semi break away and score the winning goal in second overtime.

and why did the Canadiens even go to overtime? not because of Theodore, it was because of the retard who decided to ice the puck instead of playing the puck up the ice to run out the time or shoot for the net... instead, he got nervous and iced it as fast as he could, bringing back the play and giving Boston the extra chance they needed to go to overtime... and you can't say that goal was Theodores fault, it was shot at him, he dropped to position to save it,puck got blocked a few feet infront of him, and was batted in while he was still in position for the first shot ...WHICH SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN SHOT IF HE DIDN'T HAVE A BUNCH OF DUMMIES INFRONT OF HIM ICING THE PUCK

Are you blind or something? Have you not seen the goals Theodore has let in, montreal has outplayed Boston most of the time since game two, they have played more then well enough to win.... but Theo is not there when they need him.... you have a team down 3-1, with a "star" goalie you should be able win the game ..... the players have held up their end... theodore has let in some very soft goals... he's definently not even close to being on his game

Kovalev left the puck sure..... what the hell was souray the other dman doing playing left wing? in the last minute of a one goal game, why wasn't perrault the leagues best faceoff man taking the draw? The habs have made some bad decsisions so far, thats why they are losing

I guess you must be a leafs fan though, can't see anything but blue and white ..... if that where sundin, instead of kovalev you would be crying bloody murder

I think Kovalev was at fault for losing that game without a doubt, but Theodore was at fault for the others. He has been playing like shit.

btw, perrault isnt the leagues best faceoff man. He may have the highest percentage (I dont know, havent checked), but there are at least 5 guys that I would rather have ahead of him taking the draw. Though he is probly the best faceoff man for the fags...I mean montreal.

Kovalev is obviously an idiot. There was not going to be a penalty called here, the Habs already had a PP earlier in the OT. Use your head.

bullshit man boston was fucking us up, did u see koivu's face?!?!? As long as the game is being played the penalties must be called or else it's just stupid. The other works hard to get those penalties.

lol

fukin kovalev is the last man back, he leaves the puck and skates into his own player.

good bye tonight

Wilcox is correct. That's what happens when you have a team of soccer players. Karma's a bitch.

Marty lapointe has taken all of the Canadiens souls. They deserve the losses for trying to milk every injury.  Ribeiro should be fined for that shit he pulled 2 games ago.

Kovalev=dog

fuck you all, hab haters. they will beat all your asses.

ive played against a lot of teams from the mont. etc and this team is one of the worst

why dont you make a few more dives????

that way all you russians can fit into the montreal lifestyle

joke