Montreal Wrestling Club Found!

"if those thais had been knocked as you defined,then the chinese side of course would not have passed these opportunity by not taking photos and films of the ko'd thais who are may be lying on the canvas..."DUDE, there IS film, I already told you that the match is on film. Mr Wai Hong of NYC has it. They used to show it in movie theatres in Hong Kong ALL THE TIME. But of course, since you haven't seen it you think it doesn't exist. You are so dense. Next you are going to make some stupid comments about the pictures above. The whole forum is starting to see what a fool you areAGAIN, who are you to be talking smack? You said you've been training people since 1979 and yet have no champions!I've only trained fighters since 1997 but my results blow you away dudeUSASKF Pro WORLD CHAMPION
K.I.C.K. Northeast Kickboxing Champion (166 lbs)
N.E.A.K.F. Kickboxing Champion (159 lbs)
USKBA Pro US San Shou Champion (cruiserweight)
Member, 2001 US national San Shou team
ISKA Lightweight San Shou Champion
ISKA Light Welterweight San Shou Champion
2001 ICMAC San Shou Champion (70 KG)
2001 US Open San Shou Champion (70 KG)
2001 US Open San Shou Champion (60 KG)
2001 NYC Golden Gloves Finalist BOXING
2001 NYC Golden Gloves Semi-Finalist BOXING
2000 USA WKF National San Shou Champion (85 KG)
2000 USA WKF National San Shou Champion (60 KG)
2 Bronze medals, United World San Shou Championships
2000 ESN San Shou Champion (85 KG)
2000 USA WKF San Shou silver medalist (65 KG)
So again, who are you to talk?

I thought the mwc (under victor) had moved in a ymca near snowdon???Are they training at concordia or are we talking about 2 different clubs????

They are at the YMHA on Westburry (sp?). The MWC is the same club and Concordia's, same time and location for practice, just you pay (more). From Loyola campus, hope on 51 and it stops in front of the Y.

MS

A few weeks ago I asked if anyone knew about the Montreal Wrestling Club. From what I knew it was an independant club from McGill, Concordia and the french unis. Well, today I found it. The Montreal Wrestling Club is the Concordia Wrestling Club for non-Concordia students. Same times, locations, have to pay but that's it. Just thought I'd let you guys know. (Orientation was good for something)

MS

lol

So are you going to Concordia for school now?

Yeah, majoring in Exercise Science. I skipped out on the second half of orientation and walked home (33 minutes if I'm in no hurry and no snow, I dread the snow). So I'm going to try out for the team but I'm going to have to lose a bit of weight. ;)

There also a wrestling club @ "Centre Claude-Robillard".

'The Montreal Wrestling Club is the Concordia Wrestling Club for non-Concordia students.'

lol sorry but it is kind of funny...;-)

Cool, have fun at Concordia...my friend's Mom teaches there...