Moon Knight Vs Night Wing

Who takes it?

What phase of the moon?

Ah fuck it, Nightwing.

Full moon, but I don't think Moon Knight has powers any more. But he has way more shit at his disposal than Nightwing. A few arcs ago Moon Knight had Tony Stark like armour. Two arcs ago he had Wolverine, Spiderman and Captain America inside his head, and their weapons (shield, web slingers and claws).

yeah, this seems like a freebie for the bludhaven blunder. moonie is a retard.

Nightwing, all day, everyday.

Matthieu Battle - yeah, this seems like a freebie for the bludhaven blunder. moonie is a retard.

WTF did you just say?!?!  "bludhaven blunder"?!?!?!

lol

round of vu's to the ones i've not vu'd already today

Sodom Yat Ion vs Richard Rider post Annihilation (world mind and Nova force?)?

SODOM YAT WITHOUT THE GL POWER WOULD PROBABLY STILL BEAT NOVA...........HE IS LIKE SUPERMAN LIGHT IIRC............

Night Raven beats both in the battle of the (k)nights

Nightwing Phone Post 3.0

Wampa_Stompah - MK, no powers trained guys like Nightwing are his specialty and who he was specifically written to beat.

Unless he goes on a monologue NW is not going to know his powerset and his ability to adapt to any fighting style. Idk how NW wins this... Phone Post 3.0

Golly....I don't know how either.  I mean, Nightwing is only a better athlete, who's been a crime-fighter for much, much, much longer than Moon Knight, is the second best detective in the DCU, one of the best fighters in the DCU, has more experience than Moon Knight and...you know, isn't bat s#it crazy like Moon Knight.

Yeah....how can a guy who has every advantage win?

Marc Spector - mercenary

Khonshu

hmmm...

Wampa_Stompah - 
paw -
Wampa_Stompah - MK, no powers trained guys like Nightwing are his specialty and who he was specifically written to beat.

Unless he goes on a monologue NW is not going to know his powerset and his ability to adapt to any fighting style. Idk how NW wins this... Phone Post 3.0

Golly....I don't know how either.  I mean, Nightwing is only a better athlete, who's been a crime-fighter for much, much, much longer than Moon Knight, is the second best detective in the DCU, one of the best fighters in the DCU, has more experience than Moon Knight and...you know, isn't bat s#it crazy like Moon Knight.

Yeah....how can a guy who has every advantage win?

Lol all of that is moot outside of prep time. In my mind we are dropping two guys who know nothing about each other into an arena for a battle to the death. We have two guys with equal physical characteristics and Fighting experience is probably in NWs favor but MK picks up stuff in seconds it would take someone like NW or even Batman years to master. How can NW compete at that level? They write MK as being able to predict what you're going to do just do to all the vast knowledge his body has acquired. You're telling me a guy who has a body that has fought and memorized the fighting ability of tons of the best Marvel has to offer is going to lose to NW? Idk man agree to disagree I just have never been that impressed with NW dude loses to a group of street thugs sometimes Phone Post 3.0

None of my assertions are based on prep time, and your facts are flat out wrong.

• Nightwing has more experience (this isn't even close.  Nightwing has more experience than any mortal in the DCU)

• It's BS that Moon Knight can pick something up in seconds.  There's no mention of that in Marvel's wiki  I suspect you are thinking of Taskmaster

• Moon Knight is a 3 out 7 as a fighter (he's not very good)

• Taskmaster, who has the ability to copy and replicate anyone's fighting style, has stated that he prefers not to copy Moon Knight's style, as Moon Knight would rather take a punch than block it. (from wikipedia)

• Nightwing is a far better athlete

• Nightwing is a far, far better fighter

Nightwing kills Moon Knight, easily.

I have never heard of Moonknight picking up fighting styles in seconds. Pretty sure that is Taskmaster. And even then Taskmaster needs to study the fighter he wants to copy, it's not instantaneous.

Moon Knight easy because Marvel > DC and also Batman sucks.

Moonknight is a former pro boxer and bad ass special forces and mercenary. Also, he beat the piss out of Taskmaster, he has the favour of a God of vengeance, and sometimes has powers. Moonknight actually has this and easily.

moonman has a glitter cape and a tiny girl in his head.

IMO Moon Knight is Marvel's Batman, except that Marvel did not want him to be a POS like Batman

Wahlau - IMO Moon Knight is Marvel's Batman, except that Marvel did not want him to be a POS like Batman

I love Moonknight (especially after Ellis' run) but I don't see the Batman comparisons holding much water/

Sure his design is another knock off batman archetype but that's pretty much were the comparisons end. He is not close to the batman level approach of strategic combat. Almost no one is.

Nightwing is as close as you get to being batman as anyone can get to.

Is there anyone that thinks Moonknight beats batman in a random encounter? I doubt it. I hope not.

For me this conversation shows the accumulative effect of Nightwing being shit on for far too long.

fans are underwriting him because he's been shit on so much. Nightwing is a beast.

Batman, Daredevil and Nightwing all take down Moonknight. Phone Post 3.0