Moosin Results

Moosin: God of Martial Arts

Friday, Dec. 11, 2009

Boutwell Auditorium, Birmingham, Ala.

*** OFFICIAL RESULTS

PROFESSIONALS

Eric "Butterbean" Esch defeated Chris Cruit at 1:38 of Round 1 by tapout due to rear choke submission

Sean Hall defeated Mingo Holcomb at 4:24 of Round 1 by TKO referee stoppage due to strikes

Brad Tidwell defeated John Brown by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Bryan Goldsby defeated Jonathon Mackles at 3:51 of Round 2 by TKO referee stoppage due to strikes

Scott Barrett defeated Ash Rivers at 1:57 of Round 1 by TKO referee stoppage due to strikes

Caleb Esch defeated Justin Stricklin at :16 of Round 1 by tapout due to strikes

Adrian Miles defeated Beau McLelland at 1:34 of Round 1 by tapout due to rear choke submission

Dustin Rhodes defeated Jake Reeves at 3:01 of Round 1 by tapout due to armbar submission

John Hook defeated Brandon Esch at 3:20 of Round 1 by TKO referee stoppage due to strikes

AMATEURS

Brennan Smith defeated Wyatt McGrath at 2:26 of Round 2 by TKO referee stoppage due to strikes

Raul Estrada defeated Chris Ortiz by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

Anthony Riddick defeated Chad McElroy at 2:48 of Round 1 by verbal submission

Chris Johnson defeated Corey Fowler at :43 of Round 1 by tapout due to armbar submission

I want to say thanks to all those involved in the Moosin show. We were treated very well and the fights were awesome. I was very proud of Big John Brown for fighting his heart out against Big Brad "Mongo" Tidwell. If there was a fight of the night award it would have went to those two SHW at 330lb plus each.

Scott Barrett added another TKO to his record. He is now 9-1 and you will be hearing his name in the big show sometime in 2010....

ROFLMAO

I hate Koreans but was wondering, where are their results?

I don't know, maybe I missed the press release. Or was that another ploy to get "fans" to come watch a bunch of 1 round fights?

Brennan Smith. The dude from Spartan that competed @ the AGA?

When tickets weren't moving, we had to make a choice:

1. Cancel the show and leave all the fighters without any money right before the Holidays.

2. Cut back drastically and lessen the financial loss.

We cut back... tried to keep all the locals on the card... and still lost a good amount of money. But we didn't cancel at the last minute and leave people stranded.

The Koreans were pulled due to low ticket sales I believe, but Corey, Bean and Monte did not cancel the show and the fighters got a good payday before Christmas.

Oh and there were plenty of lighter weight fights. Not everyone was a fatty. ;)

promoter - props to you on that. Unfortunately, tickets won't move in Alabama. Period. Unless you give them away. The walk-up crowd usually just walks somewhere else.

Just look at the trend here. Ammy-only everywhere & the "promoter" just pimps the ammys to do all the heavy lifting.

My apologies. I was just giving you shit for advertising them like they were going to bring people in. That's still funny.

It's hard to believe that Mingo lost. Guy must be a beast

TTT for former XFN Competitors Scott Barrett and Adrian Miles !

Way To Go Adrian and Brennan!

hahaha. I heard Bean and his son being in Bham turned out to be a boon for the local twinkie economy.

lol...I see Big Worm is honing his political skills for the next governor's race...

Props to the promoter for not pulling the event, even in the face of financial loss.  THAT is professional.

Extreme Fight Night - It's hard to believe that Mingo lost. Guy must be a beast

TTT for former XFN Competitors Scott Barrett and Adrian Miles !

Youre right, Sean Hall is a beast and I think he is only like 20 or 21 years old. Unbelievable fight by both guys, Mingo is tuff as hell and has skills.

rnr7 
Youre right, Sean Hall is a beast and I think he is only like 20 or 21 years old. Unbelievable fight by both guys, Mingo is tuff as hell and has skills.

Shut up, boy!! Always on here acting like you know somethin'. What does rnr7 stand for anyway? Like retard to the seventh power, or something? Probably your old high school football number. Freakin' Uncle Rico. Can you still throw the pigskin a quarter mile?

I'm whoopin' your ass next time I see ya! Just for practice....for a good fight. Bank!

Not sure but it sounds like Lumbricus has a fetish for fat people.... Thats all he is posting about..... Must not have noticed that out of 13 fights only 3 were SHW and most of the fights were under middleweight...

ovrgrwnkd - 
rnr7 

Shut up, boy!! Always on here acting like you know somethin'. What does rnr7 stand for anyway? Like retard to the seventh power, or something? Probably your old high school football number. Freakin' Uncle Rico. Can you still throw the pigskin a quarter mile?

I'm whoopin' your ass next time I see ya! Just for practice....for a good fight. Bank!

Come get some Chubb Rock, and it was a half mile(get it right).

Ohhhh yeah. Lumbricus just loves fat people. Can't get enough of them!

Come get some Chubb Rock, and it was a half mile(get it right).

See, there you go spewing forth unreliable knowledge. Hate to call you out...not really. LINK PLEASE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd4jRk1Pncg

lumbricus terrestris fuckers like you is why i quit looking on this board. If you do not like fat people you knew who was on the card then why did you come to start with sounds like your just fucking stupied all you do is get on here and bash somebody for doing what they want to do. You did not have to watch if you did not want. I bet you dont even fight if you did you would not even say shit about any fight or fighter but i guess you dont because you do not have time to train because you are always on here posting stupid shit all the time. If you have a problem with me or anybody from jasper im sure we can fix it
Thanks Mongo

Mongo tells it like it is!!!! Brad, awesome fight and lumbricus has probably never seen the inside of a gym. Dont let this guy keep you from posting on the UG.

RULE #1:  DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

RULE#2:  Never let them see you sweat (translation:  don't let insignificant shit get to you, it gives something with no power whatsoever sum and substance that YOU gave it...).

RULE#3:  NEVER stop posting because of a troll (or any other reason).

RULE#4:  Reread RULE #1

I can see and understand your frustration with Worm but, for the record, I doubt there is anything you could do about it.