More athletic: BJ Penn or Vitor Belfort?

Vitor has never jumped 3 feet out of a pool and has never won the BJJ Mundial.  Freddie Roach says BJ has the best boxing in the UFC, which is Vitor's main strength.  Is BJ more athletic?

BJ is more flexible and technical.

Belfort is more athletic.

BJ got his blackbelt in 4 years.  Doesnt that require huge athleticism?  Most uncoordinated noobs couldnt get a blue belt in that time.

3 years, and yes i believe if you can master any sport in a short period of time it is a major testament to your athletacism cause thats all you have to go off on till your technique fills in

BJ is very athletic, but lazy sometimes...

lol @ the troll feeding in here.

Vitor def. has nicer abs.

The real question is who makes the better excuses after a loss? I have to go with BJ on that one.

FreakDaddy - The real question is who makes the better excuses after a loss? I have to go with BJ on that one.

No way, they must have put something in your water like they did to Vitor to make you think this.

Freddie Roach says BJ has the best boxing in the UFC 
Al Stankie said Vitor Belfort was going to win the gold medal in the Olympics

toshii -  BJ got his blackbelt in 4 years.  Doesnt that require huge athleticism?  Most uncoordinated noobs couldnt get a blue belt in that time.
Get your mom and dad to pay for you to train with the Gracies all day every day for 3 years and see if you don't get pretty good at jiu jitsu too.

clearly, any one one of the many vitors.

The "blacker" one is more athletic.  The "whiter" one is more talanted.

LOL @ BJ not being athletic. He's a world class athlete.

beerbelly -  The "blacker" one is more athletic.  The "whiter" one is more talented.