More Durham Indictments Coming Today???

NoNeed4aScreenName -

Rubio was backed by Paul singer who signed the contract with the free beacon and fusion

https://mobile.twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1306239403531087873

https://mobile.twitter.com/mtracey/status/924063825925754881

it crosses party lines. They are all fucking scared

No one is scared the whole planet sees through this bullshit only Qtards believe any of this crap. Enjoy your nothing burger with cheese. 

NoNeed4aScreenName -

https://mobile.twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1307019716943392768

Do you ever read any of the articles you spam, you ridiculous shill?

NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

Johnson fully invested in supporting the Russia disinfo campaign. Maga

Tell us how its debunked again?

Tell me why Repub Ron Johnson is going whole hog in promoting something that the FBI literally told senators is a Russian disinfo campaign meant to help Trump in the election again?

Tell me why Trump's lackey Bill Barr even refuses to investigate this again, when the whole thing is about alleging crimes against Joe Biden?

Tell me why the DOJ isn't touching these alleged crimes with Trump's dick again?

Can't wait for you to "answer" by pasting some other jackoff's twitter opinion. 

Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

Tell me why Repub Ron Johnson is going whole hog in promoting something that the FBI literally told senators is a Russian disinfo campaign meant to help Trump in the election again?

Tell me why Trump's lackey Bill Barr even refuses to investigate this again, when the whole thing is about alleging crimes against Joe Biden?

Tell me why the DOJ isn't touching these alleged crimes with Trump's dick again?

When was the last time you were on the right side of a news cycle is all I need to say

1 Like
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

When was the last time you were on the right side of a news cycle is all I need to say

And clearly you don't read what I post or you would actually get something right for once

I mean the hypocrisy is hilarious. 

hillary was all about getting the FBI to announce the investigation into Trumo as an October surprise. 

ive shown court fillings from Chris’s Steele’s own mouth. yet you IGNORE It. 

Now here you are now claiming the opposite of an investigation that is already public.

do you ever stop to think about how much of a bitch you look like? Just how stupid you sound after 4 years ?

NoNeed4aScreenName -

I mean the hypocrisy is hilarious. 

hillary was all about getting the FBI to announce the investigation into Trumo as an October surprise. 

ive shown court fillings from Chris’s Steele’s own mouth. yet you IGNORE It. 

Now here you are now claiming the opposite of an investigation that is already public.

do you ever stop to think about how much of a bitch you look like? Just how stupid you sound after 4 years ?

Post evidence of Hillary wanting the fbi to announce Trump investigation. 

In any case what is the relevance of the wishful thinking of a candidate who holds no government position?

Btw Hillary is the only candidate who had an investigation publicly announced in 2016, wow what a deep state coup to keep Trump from being elected! Announce the investigation into Hillary, keep the one into Trump's campaign absolutely quiet. 8d chess!

Your Steele filings did not say what your Russia-approved spin said they did, as I pointed out again and again. 

NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

And clearly you don't read what I post or you would actually get something right for once

You posted an article that quotes Democrats calling for literally nothing except an adherence to the same policy that the IG reprimanded Comey for violating (against Hillary) and that the Trump admin supposedly fired Comey for violating. 

Did you think that was a gotcha? Or did you base your paste job on nothing but the distorted frothing of the twitter jackoffs who linked to the article?

https://mobile.twitter.com/jsolomonReports/status/1125883643669430273

But the announcement said 

FBI investigating trump ties to Russia something something.... remember that? We have already had this discussion. 

Why do you always olay ignorant when you know we talked about this?

1 Like

4Chan?  How about citing something form Qanon while you are at it. 

![](upload://cq5bfK0dffQBKitizlrTIqiF1g7.jpeg)

NoNeed4aScreenName -

Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1306682494855544835

Hmmm

VTCO -

LOL Durhan ain't doing shit.

He gave Barr Clinesmith as a fall guy.

Confirmed he isn't investigating Comey, Brennan, Rice, or anyone else with any name value.

^^^^ Reminder.

VTCO -
VTCO -

LOL Durhan ain't doing shit.

He gave Barr Clinesmith as a fall guy.

Confirmed he isn't investigating Comey, Brennan, Rice, or anyone else with any name value.

^^^^ Reminder.

Did you see apparently sessions was investigating Comey 

https://mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1308020735290626049

SO I was off by a few days...coming soon.

1 Like
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

https://mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1308020735290626049

“speculates”

Nothing is going to happen. Republicans are pussies.

Remember when they couldn't even get an indictment on McCabe, despite trying so very hard, and despite the OG motto that "you can get an indictment on a ham sandwich"?

Lol, good times. 

Crazy Larry - 

Remember when they couldn't even get an indictment on McCabe, despite trying so very hard, and despite the OG motto that "you can get an indictment on a ham sandwich"?

Lol, good times. 

Oh you mean when AG Barr inexplicably said they wouldn’t prosecute after a referral and it being proven that he illegally leaked classified information?

So Barr is a good guy now?

czwthemerph -
Crazy Larry - 

Lol, good times. 

Oh you mean when AG Barr inexplicably said they wouldn’t prosecute after a referral and it being proven that he illegally leaked information?

No, when Barr referred charges on McCabe to a grand jury and it was one of those cases where they did not issue an indictment, despite it being possible to get an indictment for a ham sandwich. Barr had no choice in not prosecuting because he could not get an indictment. Oops!

Also you are misinformed, McCabe had full authority to tell the press what he had an employee tell them. He did not and in fact could not have leaked it illegally, because he was an original authority. Oops again!

Crazy Larry -
czwthemerph -
Crazy Larry - 

Lol, good times. 

Oh you mean when AG Barr inexplicably said they wouldn’t prosecute after a referral and it being proven that he illegally leaked information?

No, when Barr referred charges on McCabe to a grand jury and it was one of those cases where they did not issue an indictment, despite it being possible to get an indictment for a ham sandwich. Barr had no choice in not prosecuting because he could not get an indictment. Oops!

Also you are misinformed, McCabe had full authority to tell the press what he had an employee tell them. He did not and in fact could not have leaked it illegally, because he was an original authority. Oops again!

If I’m not mistake they kept asking the DOJ if they were going to prosecute. 

Doj then refused

The Department of Justice said Friday that it has dropped its criminal investigation against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and will not press charges against him.