More FREE sheet!

LOL....i know man....its ridiculous.

I would be buying a shitload of stuff online if I lived in the U.S. I'll move there in 2-3 years time ahha

Free is great unless it is an STD...

Oh send me your address fightpimp, I need to send that UFN ticket to you.

Jason

I want in!

I'm in.

FP, he can come up with some Free stuff. Even if we are three months too late, it is Christmas.

I want free stuff (FP already knows this)
Anything as I am a new collector but thanks to many of you its growing, posters, programs, passes, etc.
Challenge is right, but any question would challenge me. ;)

shit happens WWE, have i ever fucked up a deal that was made? I dont think so, and neither have you. I just dont have the time right now to be spending the giving away free shit, thats all. that last contest took me a few hours to come up with the Q+A's. This one i was trying to get some of the "sellers" around here to donate for prizes (along with what i will donate) and everybody just fucking flaked. All i can picture when i come on here is a bunch of beaks sticking out of a nest chirping for food from mama bird. this contest is not dead in the water but i dont have the time to do it right now. if people want to post essays on here as to why they deserve free shit then i'm game, that puts the "time" on everybody else, not me, and that would work for me. it will happen, it will happen...

WWE_Fighter -  LOL holy shit, I bet you voted for Obama.

By the looks of it, you only post when free shit is offered which makes you a "mooch" not a "collector".

This thread was dead in the water anyway.

I wouldn't say that, but I also believe voting is a private matter, and none of your business to know what i think about politics.

By the looks of it, I only post when I think I have something to say not just to say something. I am new at collecting and read the posts to learn from the not so new collectors. 

And well there is at least one person on this site that could confirm I am no mooch and I will pay the price when I want something without hesitation. and more if they knew who Trouble38 is. 

Obviously FP didn't think the thread needed to be dead in the water. 

WWE_Fighter -  I was simply pointing out that this thread is a couple months old.

Its like Yuma making a thread about selling a poster, and you go on there and buy it and seal the deal, then two months later I bump the thread saying "I'll take it!".

I dont know, maybe its my hate for the welfare crowd that makes me lash out.......

FYI- I am far away from the welfare level.

And I understand you think its the same, but its not. . selling a poster,  the poster is than gone.  Free stuff is general and can be different free stuff.   And its not exactly free, looks like he wants me to work for it this time.  ;) FP- Booo Hooo Hooo . . .was that hard enough? ;)  I know, I know . . back to the drawing board. 

lets keep on the Free Shit topic here people, please...lol...

I still have a few EliteXC Primetime programs if someone wants to trade.

PTSandman -  I still have a few EliteXC Primetime programs if someone wants to trade.

EXC Primetime program? That was the event in May right? The 1st one on CBS? I was there live. I tried to buy a program there and was told that there werent any for that event. Just that 4 page thing that they gave out for free.

Those were the programs. I took a box on the way out.

I have some expendable stuff. If the lil New englander wants to do something, Im in.

Woah... holy shit... nevermind. Was looking at some of the collections on here and thought it would be cool to purchase some stuff. Then saw the give away contest thread and thought it would be fun. Definitely want no part of this shit though.

Trouble38 - 
WWE_Fighter -  I was simply pointing out that this thread is a couple months old.

Its like Yuma making a thread about selling a poster, and you go on there and buy it and seal the deal, then two months later I bump the thread saying "I'll take it!".

I dont know, maybe its my hate for the welfare crowd that makes me lash out.......

And I understand you think its the same, but its not. . selling a poster,  the poster is than gone.  Free stuff is general and can be different free stuff.   And its not exactly free, looks like he wants me to work for it this time.  ;) FP- Booo Hooo Hooo . . .was that hard enough? ;)  I know, I know . . back to the drawing board. 
Trouble- no offense my man, but I have read this post 3 times now and I still can't figure out WTF you're saying !!! lol

ChicagoTom - 
Trouble38 - 

Trouble- no offense my man, but I have read this post 3 times now and I still can't figure out WTF you're saying !!! lol

No offense taken.