more happy tito won/more sad wand lost?

ive been a tito fan since the early days but tonight i found myself surprisingly happy that tito pulled out the grea win tonight

ive been a wand fan since the early days and tonight was hard to watch him go through another bad ko loss.

which caused more emotion tito winning or wand losing?

Hahaha havnt even thought about wandy, too stoked about tito! Love tito, great night for mma, the original bad boy is hangin around! However i would hav like wandy to have beat leben Phone Post

Real happy Tito Won. Real Sad Wand lost. Phone Post

I'm waay more sad than happy, but I was never a Tito fan and Wanderlei is my all time favorite fighter so.. yeah

Well I'm not said that Wanderlei lost.  Just the way he lost.

More happy Tito won! Phone Post

Sadder about the loss. I was already at peace with Tito being done Phone Post

Glad the win happened first. It made me super pumped and because of that I wasn't brought down as much by Vanderlei's loss.

I think I'm more happy for Tito cause I thought Tito was gonna lose (like he has been) and im sure alot of people did and for him to come out and finish a fight that fast blew everyone away. and I knew silvas chin isn't what it was in pride. Phone Post

discodrew -  I think I'm more happy for Tito cause I thought Tito was gonna lose (like he has been) and im sure alot of people did and for him to come out and finish a fight that fast blew everyone away. and I knew silvas chin isn't what it was in pride. Phone Post

Exactly, i wanted both of them to win but expected them to lose, so tito was a nice suprise rather than a depressing inevitability as in Wand's case.  It was a nasty KO though...

Not particularly happy Tito won,I've had more than enough of him, I was and I am still VERY sad but not terribly surprised that Wandy got KO'd.

Happy. I bet Leben and got on the Tito boat at +375

I have never been a Tito fan and I love Wanderlei (no homo),  

Tito losing was my lock of the night, I could not think of a way it was possible for him to win.

Love Wand but Tito's win was epic.

Shooter Mcgavin -  worst part is i kinda saw it coming but i just didnt wanna believe it i r sad this happend to wandy

Its funny how much us dudes love fighters but I'm still trying to pull the stake from my heart.

Wand you will be missed. Phone Post

AnthonyBrancato -  Well I'm not said that Wanderlei lost.  Just the way he lost.

This. The context of the loss (ko'ed from the clinch) is what guts me. Phone Post

morning after ttt

Alot of emotion last night. 1 of the better ufc's in a long time Phone Post

sad to see wanderlei lose to a mw w/ no top 10 wins and 7-8 losses in the ufc. leben will never do anything but beat other journeymen. Wand deserved better.

It's always sad to see a legend go out like that but I'm glad Tito finally found a win. Even though I don't like him all that much. Phone Post