More impressive change to UBER?... Reem or Hari

Before

After

or.....

I'd say Hari. Just because Reem still looked shredded even though he was without the mass. Hari just looked like a scrawny birch in the before pic. All I know is both of them should be charged for horse genocide. Phone Post

Hari, he changed so much after he got beat by Reem, he knew he had to get stronger physically.

I think that pic of Hari is from when he was a teenager.

He's gotten more buff lately but it's been slow. After the Overeem fight he gained what, 10-15 pounds? Anyone know the number? Definitely didn't seem like a world-shattering change.

Overeem gained like 35-40 pounds of pure muscle after the age of 27. Hari has made his gains since he was a teenager. I'm not even sure if he's gained 35-40 pounds of muscle since he was a teen.

DaemonDragon - I think that pic of Hari is from when he was a teenager.

He's gotten more buff lately but it's been slow. After the Overeem fight he gained what, 10-15 pounds? Anyone know the number? Definitely didn't seem like a world-shattering change.

Overeem gained like 35-40 pounds of pure muscle after the age of 27. Hari has made his gains since he was a teenager. I'm not even sure if he's gained 35-40 pounds of muscle since he was a teen.

He is pretty slim here... This was in 2005... Badr was probably about 21 Years old. 

And THIS video is from 2002... when Alistair was probably about 21 years old.

After seeing them both at 21 years old, looking very slim...I think that, as far as actual bulk goes... The Reem has gone MORE UBER than Badr... to date.

But, Badr just started his transition to UBER in the last 2-3 years... he could conceivably catch Alistair on the UBER scale... hopefully for the Rubber Match.

TTT

Hari has clearly just been lifting in that photo, so you can't really use it to compare.

japetto - Great.  Another thread judging men's bodies. 

Wait... isn't that kind of what every thread on the UG is about?... In one way or another.

lol , its a good thread , they have defo both gone UBER .

I think with Reem the potential was always there to go Uber and his transformation is visually more impressive but Hari kind of did it with with less to work with.

Hari was a skinny kid that used skinny kid techniques to win , now he's a 6'6 240lb wrecking machine that just steamrolls people.

the Verdict ?

DRAW