More impressive this weekend? GSP or Peter Aerts?

Well who did it for you?

GSP who mopped the floor with Koscheck or the 40 year old lumberjack who slayed the Giant King of K-1?

Peter Aerts. What GSP did was kind of expected.

Aerts because he's a goddamn super hero.

Aerts was fucking awesome watching him beat schilt brought chills Phone Post

gsp without a doubt...aerts was damn impressive though

The problem I have with K1 is you can steal fights too easily. If you know you are a huge dog, you can go all out for 3 rounds and win, but most likely end your chances to win your next. Sure k1 is entertaining, but it's not really a fair way to anoint the best fighter.

Ghita kicked the crap out of Saki and he forced Saki to fight so recklessly that he was broken for his second fight, same with Aerts. The better guys can win without leaving everything in an early fight, but they do run into guys like Saki too often. K1 GP is great entertainment, but really poor for determining the best.

MuayTy - Aerts was fucking awesome watching him beat schilt brought chills

ttt

biamila - Aerts because he's a goddamn super hero.

this

The lumberjack!

Enemies - Peter Aerts. What GSP did was kind of expected.

This is exactly what I thought when I read the title of the thread lol.

Peter Aerts... Doubt GSP can do that when he's as old as Aerts.

Aerts no doubt Phone Post

Aerts.

Aerts is the man....

Aerts, did somewhat the unthinkable Phone Post

Aerts for sure at his age rising up and taking down such a heavy favorite that shit was amazing had me out of my seat! GSP did what everyone expected and saw coming he has the belt for a reason! GSP was impressive as always but nothing like aerts who was impressive and shocking Phone Post

The lumberjack is the man!!!!

according to the UG elite, peter aerts' win over schiltt was spectacular and amazing even though it went to a decision.

at the same time, gsp's win over koscheck was a boring jab' n pray bore fest not dominant at all even though it went to a decision.

greentrousers -

at the same time, gsp's win over koscheck was a boring jab' n pray bore fest not dominant at all even though it went to a decision.

Because it was.