More Must See UFC Tonight

I follow the UFC and Dana on most social media. Had no fucking clue this card was even happening until just now. Not even one thread about it on here. I guess I can see why.

Really hyped for Brogan Miller vs the other girl.

5 Likes

Odds Dana even watches this shit live?

4 Likes

Let’s go Spivak!!!

Old Man Fight GIFs | Tenor

Sam Alvey getting another fight. Amazing. What, hasn’t he lost 10 in a row?

5 Likes

I don’t understand why they’re wasting an Aspen Ladd fight. Imagine Aspen Ladd vs Holly Holm as the 5 round main event. Never mind I read it wrong.

No way! 4 WMMA Fights…

4 Likes

I heard Sam Alvey was one of those guys who dominates the whole gym but when he goes into a real fight, he just backpedals around and throws 3 or 4 punches a round.

1 Like

Breaking news! Card just got better… 1 WMMA Fight fell off now down to 3…

2 Likes

They had to throw another amazing WMMA one into the main card…this one will sure be a show stealer and barn burner

It’s people fighting on free (for me) tv. Ill watch it, thank you.

5 Likes

Top two fights should be good, don’t care about the rest

Side note, I saw Hill at a local BJJ tournament after his last win, he looked huge with a big belly

No wonder i didnt post shit about it

3 Likes

2 fights canceled for this card. had both in a parlay too lol

1 Like

I came on the UG, I was like it’s Saturday there must be a card tonight. Not 1 post about it haha This shit is getting really bad.

Dont blame the messenger lol

It’s all bad when your posting about Mike Tyson and Hulu over the card tonight haha. You think Card shows up and does his fight by fight odds and picks?

Who , Lou ?
Who Knew ?

The guy who always posts the fights one by one as they air. He posts the match, the odds, pics of fighters getting ready, his pick, and everyone argues about who is winning. His SN is Card I thought.

1 Like

I Kid , we love @Card

1 Like

I think he missed a few events lately. I don’t blame him haha I didn’t watch them either.

1 Like