More natural heavier puncher than Foreman?

In boxing history was there a more natural powerful puncher than Foreman? Tyson heavily relied on his explosiveness and godly torque. Is Foreman the heaviest puncher?

Maybe Julian Jackson? It seems like GGG has crazy power too without loading his punches.

Earnie Shavers always comes up among his peers and boxing historians.

Don't know how to compare him to Foreman directly but some guys who fought both claim Shavers hit hardest to them but some didn't face Foreman.

David Tua

"Tyson heavily relied on his explosiveness and godly torque."

That is part of natural punching power, no?

Shavers is always mentioned but it's one of those things where pretty much every contender/champ of the era beat him so it's kind of a tooting their own horn type thing to prop themselves up.

Meaning fighters say Foreman didn't hit hard despite him taking their head off. but they easily beat Shavers so they say shavers hit harder because it makes them feel better. I'd say Foreman has to be at the top for power. Shavers was definitely a big puncher though. 

Sonny Liston has to up there, heavy hitter.

Bearhugger -

Shavers is always mentioned but it's one of those things where pretty much every contender/champ of the era beat him so it's kind of a tooting their own horn type thing to prop themselves up.

Meaning fighters say Foreman didn't hit hard despite him taking their head off. but they easily beat Shavers so they say shavers hit harder because it makes them feel better. I'd say Foreman has to be at the top for power. Shavers was definitely a big puncher though. 

Which fighters said Foreman didn't punch hard? Are you referring to Ali's "they told me you could punch George" quote. More power doesn't always equal to a better fighter. 

To answer OP's question I'd put Gerry Cooney up there with Foreman. Max and Buddy Baer could fucking crack something wicked. Sonny Liston as well.

Sonny Liston was close, perhaps Joe Louis.

But George pips them IMO

Butterbean. Duh.

PorkJackhammer - "Tyson heavily relied on his explosiveness and godly torque."

That is part of natural punching power, no?

Well yeah but op used the word "heavier". In some circles those are two different type of punching power.

Guys why can explode on you with a fast and powerful shot like tyson. Then there was guys who would seem like they would club the shit out of you like Foreman.

Some would also say it feels different too when your hit with it. You feel the force different.

Think of Tyson as a hammer swing, short-compact and right to the point. Forman was more of a bat. Longer swing and slower but can knock your head out of the park.

No love for the Jack Dempsey????

Big George had size on his side. He was a clubber.

Aussie Shaun - Vitaly Klitschko has the highest Ko percentage of them all.

First of all.Thats not true.

Edwin Valero was 27-0 all knockouts.

But 2nd...Don't be ridiculous.Vitali could definitely crack,but no one seriously puts his name on lists like this.

Region Rat - No love for the Jack Dempsey????

He was a murderous punch but he was a very fast and athletic fighter so that doesn't really fit what OP is asking.

As far as current boxers go I think Dmitry Kudryashov is the heaviest handed dude in the world. My god he can bang. He's 20-1 with 20 knockouts. I suggest googling him if you're not aware of him already.

Yeah I know who he is dude.

I don't think not being a HW excludes you from being discussed on lists like this.

(As mentioned)Julian Jackson,Kostya Tszyu?

Well when you right you right

Cuz EVERYONE thinks of "Naoya Inoue" when talking about all time hardest punchers .

I think Foreman, Shavers, Cooney, Tua, Morrison and Tyson were all in the same ballpark of punching power. 

voorhees - 
Aussie Shaun - Vitaly Klitschko has the highest Ko percentage of them all.

First of all.Thats not true.

Edwin Valero was 27-0 all knockouts.

But 2nd...Don't be ridiculous.Vitali could definitely crack,but no one seriously puts his name on lists like this.

Vitali throws arm punches. He has awful technique and one of the top HW champion KO%. He must have some pretty heavy hands... because he's not throwing proper punches. 

I don't think anyone but Foreman had the kind of power to knock Michael Moorer out with that wrist flick of a punch. Cooney might be the only other guy with that kind of heat on flicky punches. 

Shavers probably hit harder than all of them, but he didn't get cheated on his punches. He threw with bad intentions. Dudes like GGG and Foreman have guys falling down from shit punches. That's a different kind of power. You don't learn that in a gym. Technique doesn't make a puncher like that. Foreman was a beast from day 1 in the gym. 

I say no to any other answer. Foreman had the heaviest hands of them all.

For straight power how about Corrie Sanders?