More natural heavier puncher than Foreman?

Aussie Shaun - Vitaly Klitschko has the highest Ko percentage of them all.

Yet his brother clearly has more power.

For the smaller guys....How about Prince Naseem Hamed? P4P he has to be one of the hardest punchers ever.

Glowman - 

For the smaller guys....How about Prince Naseem Hamed? P4P he has to be one of the hardest punchers ever.

Without a doubt. Dude was 126 pounds and buckling the big heavybag. Kevin Kelley said he'd never been hit by anything like what Naz was throwing.

Glowman - 

If he'd ever bother to throw a power punch. That fucking guy goes rounds at a time without throwing the best right cross in the division.

Bobby Lupo -
Glowman - 

Without a doubt. Dude was 126 pounds and buckling the big heavybag. Kevin Kelley said he'd never been hit by anything like what Naz was throwing.

That shit was other worldy. Granted, he didn't flick it out there like Big George. If he hit you with that left, he basically had his whole body behind it. But fuck....dude had a punch of death.

Marciano had crazy power, but he really used his legs to spring into his bombs. Foreman guys TFO with half shots and no hip movement. Vitali got TKOs from arm punches.

Sam Peter had some clubbing power, but the guy couldn't box well enough to make it useful.

Tony Galento hit fucking hard

Bobby Lupo -
Glowman - 

If he'd ever bother to throw a power punch. That fucking guy goes rounds at a time without throwing the best right cross in the division.

I always imagined that when Vitali fucks his wife, he doesn't think about other women. He thinks about what he did to Shannon Briggs.

I think he really likes to hurt people.

Thread ended with Mo's post.

DarkeyMontana -

For straight power how about Corrie Sanders?

The Sniper could crack. Rahman said he had never been hit like that in his life. His hands were fast as fuck too. He was crazy athletic. Track and field star running a 10.9 in 100m,played rugby at a high level,boxed at a high level,really good at golf

It's a shame he's gone. By all accounts he was a great guy. Eating 2 bullets while shielding your daughter is about the most admirable thing you can do.

He was very talented. He could've had a much better boxing career if he invested more time in it. He loved golf more than boxing. He considered boxing just something to do on the side. Not that there is anything wrong with liking golf more than boxing,I'm just pointing out how he could've been better in the ring.

Ivan Drago

If I had to choose one? George.

Butterbean.

He may be a joke now but Bob Sapp hit Hoost so hard it lifted him up before he fell. Looked like Punch Out on the Nintendo.

Bobby Lupo -

Marciano had crazy power, but he really used his legs to spring into his bombs. Foreman guys TFO with half shots and no hip movement. Vitali got TKOs from arm punches.

Sam Peter had some clubbing power, but the guy couldn't box well enough to make it useful.

Tony Galento hit fucking hard

Sam Peters is a good pick. I thought Jeremy Williams was dead.

Roberto Duran would bust up guys just touching them like vs Moore,Barkley,Leonard,Hagler not to mention the countless maulings of the 70's at 135. Bob Foster used to flatline guys.

Within the last 15 or so years some of the best non heavyweight punchers are Donaire,Garcia,Mattythese,Maidiana,Gonzalez,Inoue,Pavlik,Abraham,Miranda,Lee,Stevenson,Beterbiev,Kovalev

Probably Conor McGregor, but he also has precision which makes him twice as powerful as he would otherwise be.

And Randall Bailey

stanneh - Butterbean.

I heard Butterbean KO'd George not once but twice during training.. Apparantly George paid BB to help him train for the Holyfield and Moorer fights. There is video footage out there of BB dropping old man Foreman. Not once. But twice.

Just kidding btw. That is complete bullshit..

Granite007 - 

Just kidding btw. That is complete bullshit..

i was about to type a furious response banging on the keyboard with much fury and anger

Pound for pound Julian Jackson was devastating.