More new/leaked Joker pics

Ehh. It’s something new. Whatever. It’s better than Jared Leto and his stupid tattoos lol

DC can’t right the ship at this point. 

He is gonna murder it 

Who is that? (out of the comic movie loop)

Luncha Libre -

If it’s a new extended universe, or a stand alone movie, there is no ship to right.

fubarbarian -
Luncha Libre -

If it’s a new extended universe, or a stand alone movie, there is no ship to right.

Every single DC movie has been lackluster and awful after Nolan’s Batman. 

Luncha Libre -
fubarbarian -
Luncha Libre -

And if I recall correctly, with the exception of Justice League, all profitable. When the studio makes a profit, there is no problem, therefor no ship to right.

I just read more about it, and it appears to be completely stand alone, with no connection to the DCEU. It also stars Alec Baldwin and Robert DeNiro, and has a $55M budget...this has success written all over it.

fubarbarian -
Luncha Libre -
fubarbarian -
Luncha Libre -

And if I recall correctly, with the exception of Justice League, all profitable. When the studio makes a profit, there is no problem, therefor no ship to right.

I just read more about it, and it appears to be completely stand alone, with no connection to the DCEU. It also stars Alec Baldwin and Robert DeNiro, and has a $55M budget...this has success written all over it.

Baldwin is out

They need a joker orgin story, something to make him relatable so you can see his side of the story. DC needs better villans, maybe even something to makr you take jokers side over batman, make hin the opposite of batman.

a poor man born into a poor family who is self made loses all wealth due to wayne enterprises, then he loses his more. and realizes that you gotta smile through the hard times.

Poleeko - 
kingofpancakes80 - Who is that? (out of the comic movie loop)

Out of the loop since 1940?

The actor...I knew that's why no one would respond haha.

You guys should keep an open mind. Isn't he an Oscar winning actor? I'd imagine he carefully considered the script before signing on and fuck guys, it's a comic book movie not Gone With The Wind. 

kingofpancakes80 -
Poleeko - 
kingofpancakes80 - Who is that? (out of the comic movie loop)

Out of the loop since 1940?

The actor...I knew that's why no one would respond haha.

It's J. Phoenix

^^^Oh, cool. I kinda dig the look too. Something different anyway.

kingofpancakes80 - ^^^Oh, cool. I kinda dig the look too. Something different anyway.

Why don’t you shut your fat mouth you know this is gonna suck. 

Is that Arthur Fleck?