More News 4 FANS of the karasu method

The personal trainer brothers of Jourdan Dunn and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley share the workout that burns up to 600 calories a class

Many supermodels swear by boxing to sculpt their lean physiques.

Though boxing is traditionally seen as a masculine sport, Dunn said it's a great cardio workout that "won't bulk you up."

"Boxers have amongst the best power to weight ratios of any athletes in the world," according to the Kobox website. This means there's little room for excess weight, which results in lean physiques. This is one reason it's favoured by models and actresses.-----

http://www.businessinsider.com/kobox-personal-trainers-on-the-benefits-of-boxing-2018-3

Wait, boxing is good exercise??

STOP THE PRESSES!!

I really like this part, very smart:

"it's a great cardio workout that "won't bulk you up."-----article

Boxers have the greatest strength/weight ratio? They're contenders but I will put gymnasts and wrestlers above them

Never_rolled -

I didn't see them mention sucking as many cocks as you can like your method OP.

As long as you don’t swallow he can’t have to many calories 

13 ways one type of exercise is the closest thing to a miracle drug we have

aerobic exercise, or "cardio"— have significant and beneficial effects on the brain and body, according to a wealth ofrecent research, including a new study published Thursday.

"Aerobic exercise is key for your head, just as it is for your heart," according to an article in a Harvard Medical School blog.

Cardio also tones your muscles.

Shutterstock

It was initially believed that when it comes to building muscle, cardio paled in comparison to exercises like resistance training, which are designed to help you gain strength. But a recent review of 14 studies published in the journal Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews found that on average, men who did 45 minutes of moderate to intense cardio 4 days a week saw a 5%-6% increase in leg muscle size.

"Aerobic exercise, if done properly, can lead to as much muscle growth as you'd expect with resistance exercise," Ball State University exercise scientist Matthew Harber, who authored the study, told Men's Fitness.-------

http://www.businessinsider.com/exercise-cardio-brain-body-health-benefits-2017-12#heart-pumping-workouts-appear-to-have-a-positive-impact-on-your-gut-6

I hope a fat guy sets your house on fire. 

so according to the above SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH cardio is far superior to weightlifting for complete fitness development as how it builds strength, conditions, muscles, and increases endurance for a more COMPLETE fitness capabilities.

this also confirms my hypothesis that weightlifting is the EASY option.  a 20minutes 5X5 StrongLifts is a less challenging exercise method compared to masculine challenging endurance training but will also result in a physique which appears less athletic and more feminine in its composition.