More on GSP Captain America Role+Liddell Comeback!

More on Georges Saint Pierre's role in Captain America 2 , Chuck Liddell's possible UFC COMEBACK!! & UFC 169 Predictions By a PRO...

Shut the fuck up loser Phone Post 3.0

rnunz - Shut the fuck up loser Phone Post 3.0

That seems harsh.

Though I don't UG very often. What's the issue? Curious.

The Unnatural Born Killer - I thought that fag bds stopped making videos. What happened? Phone Post 3.0
He actually did a great job this video. Stayed on point and killed it. Even his UFC 169 Prediction was well put... BDS = now sober, training and it shows... Phone Post 3.0

Good video. I agree with all your picks.

An Anderson Silva vs Chuck Liddel fight would be crazy. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Good video. I agree with all your picks.

An Anderson Silva vs Chuck Liddel fight would be crazy. Phone Post 3.0
Appreciate it man. I told BDS as long as he does videos like this... Sober... I'll continue till upload them. This was a good one. Phone Post 3.0

TTT for the new movie, chuck giving boxing a shot and UFC 169!! Phone Post 3.0

JohnnyB1 -

Man, I hope Chuck really comes back. I'm his #1 fan.

A comeback for Chuck would be bad however... Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Last Stand Phone Post 3.0

Love Chuck, and that's why I hope he never comes back. I want him to stay healthy. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Love Chuck, and that's why I hope he never comes back. I want him to stay healthy. Phone Post 3.0
I'm the same way. Plus I'm sure Dana White won't like it... Phone Post 3.0

JohnnyB1 -

Man, I hope Chuck really comes back. I'm his #1 fan.

If you're his #1 fan you'll be happy for him to stay retired. I miss him too man but his time is done unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - I would love for Chuck to come back for maybe one or two super fights. Phone Post 3.0
I think the photo surfaced was either old, or exactly what it was.. An ex-fighter still training to stay in shape Phone Post 3.0

Chuck was winning that last fight against Franklin.

Maybe with all the time off Liddel's brain has healed up and he won't be knocked out so easily. I don't know. Part of me wants to see him come back, and part of me wants him to stay away from the risk.

squirrel516 - Chuck was winning that last fight against Franklin.

Maybe with all the time off Liddel's brain has healed up and he won't be knocked out so easily. I don't know. Part of me wants to see him come back, and part of me wants him to stay away from the risk.
I rather him stay retired and rewatch his earlier / mid career when he was the fearless terminator mf'er that he deserves to be remembered as. Phone Post 3.0

Get chuck on the TRT and watch him go in to beast mode. No can defend against TRT Iceman. Phone Post 3.0

malryan - Get chuck on the TRT and watch him go in to beast mode. No can defend against TRT Iceman. Phone Post 3.0
LoL that's an idea. However Dana probably would HATE that were in talks... Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Love Chuck, and that's why I hope he never comes back. I want him to stay healthy. Phone Post 3.0
This.

Can't believe anyone that calls themselves a fan of his would want him to come out of retirement. Phone Post 3.0