More on LEE MEIN (Jordan Mein's father) arrest

The reported victim is a made at the Hyatt Regency Hotel

The maid said she came in and asked for an autograph from Lee saying she was a big fan of his son

She said she thought Lee was going to tip her instead he grabbed her boob and tried to kiss her

He pushed her on the bed and tried sticking his hands in her crotch

And she said that he "smelled like alcohol"

The alleged sexual battery took place at the hotel Lee was later arrested at the Weigh Ins Phone Post 3.0

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "turn down service". Phone Post 3.0

Dumb maid

Dont as for an autograph if you font want a finger in the puss Phone Post 3.0

How embarrassing for Jordan... Phone Post 3.0

Idiot. Phone Post 3.0

People are cracking up these days. Straight losing it. Phone Post 3.0

These guys are from my city. I sincerely hope Jordan can mentally distance himself from this and put in a good fight tonight. Hell of a guy.

And Mike Pyle is no joke Phone Post 3.0

Knuckle Punch - Dumb maid

Dont as for an autograph if you font want a finger in the puss Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much this.

WTF was she thinking? Phone Post 3.0

Who gives a fuck what a fighters dad did? Phone Post 3.0

lol creepymcfinger what a pertinent name

Legalize It - lol creepymcfinger what a pertinent name
Lol I guess so Phone Post 3.0

Wondering hands during instruction!?

Thats messed. Phone Post 3.0

The thing I can't get my head around is why anybody would want Lee Mein's autograph?

Bet the farm on Pyle Phone Post 3.0

FOTN - The thing I can't get my head around is why anybody would want Lee Mein's autograph?

No shit, right? What a random guy to be a "big fan" of. I watch as much mma as the next guy on here and I honestly wouldn't know the guy if he walked by me in a hallway. To think there is some random maid in a hotel in Tulsa who even knows who this guy is kind of blows my mind.

The Sultan - People are cracking up these days. Straight losing it. Phone Post 3.0

Do you read threads on here that have "anything" to do with women? My only guess is 99.9% of the UG is buttfukinugly and can't get laid without rapes...

Why she TURN DOWN his advance FOR WHAT!?! Phone Post 3.0

Papi Chingon - 
FOTN - The thing I can't get my head around is why anybody would want Lee Mein's autograph?

No shit, right? What a random guy to be a "big fan" of. I watch as much mma as the next guy on here and I honestly wouldn't know the guy if he walked by me in a hallway. To think there is some random maid in a hotel in Tulsa who even knows who this guy is kind of blows my mind.

That's the part of this story that makes me have a sliver of doubt how this maid got into this room. I just can't see a maid of all people, being a huge Mein fan...let alone even knowing who he is. Odd.

Something smells fishy here.
Besides Lee's hand that is... Phone Post 3.0

I Wild Each It -
Papi Chingon - 

That's the part of this story that makes me have a sliver of doubt how this maid got into this room. I just can't see a maid of all people, being a huge Mein fan...let alone even knowing who he is. Odd.
OP says the maid wanted his autograph because she was a fan of his son Jordan, not of him himself. It's still a little weird, but at least it's better than being a Lee Mein "fan". Phone Post 3.0