More on LEE MEIN (Jordan Mein's father) arrest

not buying that a hotel maid knows who the fuck Jordan Mein is. no offense

hankatron - 
I Wild Each It -
Papi Chingon - 
FOTN - The thing I can't get my head around is why anybody would want Lee Mein's autograph?

No shit, right? What a random guy to be a "big fan" of. I watch as much mma as the next guy on here and I honestly wouldn't know the guy if he walked by me in a hallway. To think there is some random maid in a hotel in Tulsa who even knows who this guy is kind of blows my mind.

That's the part of this story that makes me have a sliver of doubt how this maid got into this room. I just can't see a maid of all people, being a huge Mein fan...let alone even knowing who he is. Odd.
OP says the maid wanted his autograph because she was a fan of his son Jordan, not of him himself. It's still a little weird, but at least it's better than being a Lee Mein "fan". Phone Post 3.0

Maybe I wasn't clear, but I meant Jordan...not Lee, lol.

Sooooo, did she get the autograph?

Kim Jong Uno - not buying that a hotel maid knows who the fuck Jordan Mein is. no offense
. Phone Post 3.0

No one who isnt a hardcore fan is going to know who the hell jordan mein is.

Either that part of the story about the maid wanting the autograph is bullshit or there is a female cleaning lady in tulsa whos a hardcore mma fan.

Even then, who would really go out of there way for a jordan mein autograph?

I know this post might come off as fighter bashing but its reality Phone Post 3.0