More POISONOUS to the body, the Drink or the Herb?

which is more poisonous to the body, the drink or the herb?  

1 Like

How much of each are you doing? 

1 Like

The drink 

The drink easy

alcohol is harder on the body than 1960s marijuana

todays mj, who knows.

1 Like

Alcohol is pure poison to the body.  Long heavy term use wrecks your organs 

Drink.

Marijuana Edibles have no downside.

You could eat 1000g of edibles every day and would just fall asleep all the time.

1 Like
phydeau -

Does it though?  I mean really damaged it or just some mild discomfort

Brockback Mountain - Drink.

Marijuana Edibles have no downside.

You could eat 1000g of edibles every day and would just fall asleep all the time.

1 kg a day only = sleepy?

wow.  My high school health from the 80’s really misinformed me.   

Festus - 
phydeau -

Yes, real damage.  I come from a family of heavy drinkers and have seen the results. 

Mentally? They can both fuck you up. Lookup a "certain poster's daily intake.

2 Likes

weed edibles are pretty much harmless although it's easy to eat too much and end up passed out.

I've done it a few times and have ended up so baked that I literally can't stand up without feeling like I'm about to pass out.  That aspect of it is unpleasant but if you don't have to get up, just kick back, enjoy the couch, and chill out.  I don't eat that much on purpose but it's hard to get exact dosages with edibles so sometimes one cookie in the pack might contain a lot more THC than another identical cookie.  

1 Like
angryinch -
Festus - 
phydeau -

Yes, real damage.  I come from a family of heavy drinkers and have seen the results. 

What's considered heavy?

In all seriousness, I have upped my drinking since the lockdowns.  I can feel it at times longer than I should.  I went from only on weekends a few and working out during the week, to 5-6 drinks 4-5 times a week

Festus - 
angryinch -
Festus - 
phydeau -

What's considered heavy?

In all seriousness, I have upped my drinking since the lockdowns.  I can feel it at times longer than I should.  I went from only on weekends a few and working out during the week, to 5-6 drinks 4-5 times a week

That's heavy.  I'd say more than two or three drinks a day on average is heavy.  I drink between one and two glasses of wine each night, occasionally a glass of scotch or a beer.  I consider that borderline.  

angryinch -
Festus - 
phydeau -

Yes REAL damage. I gave myself pancreatitis 5 weeks ago. Hospitalized 3 days. Worst pain of my life.

3. OP's threads

1 Like

I’d probably replace my rapid beer drinking with the weed if my job didn’t pee test, but they do, so my poison is chosen for me 

Alcohol is definitely more poisonous but excessive weed use seems to make people dumb as fuck. Either that or people that are dumb as fuck are attracted to weed.

the long term effect of the herb isn't known, according to the pothead think tank, it's a panacea for everything that ails mankind

1 Like

Drink I think.