More rematches...

Ariel just said on UFC Tonight that TJ and Renan are fighting again. This probably the worst ones yet considering how lopsided of a beating the first fight was. This immediate rematch thing is getting ridiculous.

Who?

Dryfly -
Richardjohnson81 - 

I've got some silver n gold n platinum. Pretty pleased with the price action as I bought in 2018. 

I still have gold stashed that I mined when it was $200 an once.

When it went to $400 It got to where I could make as much mining as working...also easier and a hell of a lot funner.

Bought a claim back then, been mining every summer since.

I sold 1 troy pound one time to pay for a new dredge, every other bit I have ever had, I still do have.

Will likely die with it and give it to my son.

Very cool

Who else should get the shot? Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Who else should get the shot? Phone Post 3.0
Assuncao Phone Post 3.0

Its not that TJ's performance was so one sided, its that Barao has basically been a long reigning champ. If any dudes deserve immediate rematches its guys who have had the belt a while.

Kings21 - Its not that TJ's performance was so one sided, its that Barao has basically been a long reigning champ. If any dudes deserve immediate rematches its guys who have had the belt a while.
Why not give Renan a couple fights? Why keep rushing these rematches. What happens if the rematch is a really
Close decision for Barao? Trilogy within a year and half? Woo fuckin hoo. Hate that shit. Phone Post 3.0

First off barao wasnt a long reigning champ like silva or GSP. And even if he was its still a dumb idea to have instant rematches. Even if a fight is close, you lose you lose. People want rematches just to basically have a "do over" cuz their fighter lost Phone Post 3.0

1a1 - First off barao wasnt a long reigning champ like silva or GSP. And even if he was its still a dumb idea to have instant rematches. Even if a fight is close, you lose you lose. People want rematches just to basically have a "do over" cuz their fighter lost Phone Post 3.0
And yet people rallied for Gus to have a rematch. I dont like immiediate rematches either.. there are too many other fighters workin hard for a chance, sad to see them sit around and wait Phone Post 3.0

Instant rematches are shit lets say you lose twice in a row it makes you look like a can in most of the casuals eyes and it fucks with your mentality. But DW will do the shit just because rematches make money...Should get a fucking tune up match first.

Then why the fuck fight for a title? This is fucking dumb. Phone Post 3.0

No dumber than a fight being lob sided. Phone Post 3.0

YHTOMIT2001 -
Assuncao Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Rematches are dumb. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -

Lol'd at "lob sided"

Mind bottling!

Frate trane! Phone Post 3.0

Just googled it, *lopsided my bad lmao

TFK_HossPearson -
YHTOMIT2001 -
Assuncao Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Theflesh22 -
TFK_HossPearson -
YHTOMIT2001 -
Assuncao Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Anyone who says otherwise needs to watch the Dillashaw x Assuncao fight again and remember it was TWO fights ago for TJ. Do Barao x Eduardo. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Who else should get the shot? Phone Post 3.0

Mizugaki or Assunsao would make much more sense. Let Renan get at least one win to challenge for the belt again but an immediate rematch especially after a fight like that is absurd.