More Trump/Russia collusion

Trump's personal lawyer, Giuliani, met with Andrii Derkach, described by Trump's Treasury as "an active Russian agent for at least the last 10 years", to obtain materials smearing Joe Biden, which Derkach gave as part of Russian efforts to interfere in the 2020 election per Trump's IC, which Giuliani then pushed to the State Dept and Trump pushed Ukraine president to do something about. 

It literally cannot get more cut and dried than this. 

3 Likes

LOL

LOL

So Andrii was basically creating a fake dossier on Biden?

Joe Biden creates materials to smear joe biden at every public appearance.

Is joe biden a russian agent?

2 Likes

just when you thought the left couldnt get any dumber or gayer 

2 Likes

![](upload://heZHoGz7VzN2UAfURNAnxKg4ClT.png)

8 Likes
Jack Carter - 

If that helps you understand it.

Here I'll help you understand it even more by elaborating on your analogy.

Imagine if Christopher Steele, instead of a being a private citizen of an allied country and private investigator, were "an active Russian agent".

Imagine if instead of the Clinton campaign hiring an independent investigator to do opposition research on their opponent, Steele the active Russian agent was instead working for Russia with the goal of getting Hillary in the White House.

Imagine if United States intelligence said Russia's method of interference was smearing Trump with the fake dossier so he'd lose.

Imagine if Obama sent his personal lawyer to meet with Steele for the purpose of getting this dirt, and then the lawyer and Obama broadcast this dirt to the world before the election, even though Obama's own I.C. said it was phony and part of a Russian plot.

Imagine if Obama called another country and told their President he'd like a favor, he wanted them to announce an investigation into Trump over this dirt that his own I.C. told him was phony and part of a Russian plot to smear Trump.

2 Likes
BigEyedFish - 

just when you thought the left couldnt get any dumber or gayer 

Or desperate

Oh shit are the walls closing in?

is this the beginning of the end?  A turning point?  A tipping point?  

Is this.... is this a BOMBSHELL?  is this going to be a REAL PROBLEM for the Trump administration?  

Is he DONE?  It's over?

political ground

https://youtu.be/L6svOHFSAH8

just imagine bro, imagine away....

1 Like

In order for this to be "more" russian collusion there would have to have been SOME other russian collusion. 

2 Likes

Meanwhile Muellers team are wiping their phones.

Josh -

political ground

Troll Ground is more appropriate. Nytron is an alt-account troll.

Larry, It doesn’t matter. The Trump supporters went and drank the whole barrel of Trump poison and there’s no going back for them. It’s a lost cause, all we can do is vote blue and remove that fucking stain Trump from the White House. 

1 Like

LOL

dude they investigated the shit out of Biden because he is a piece of shut. he is a fucking career piece of shit politician. 

love you larry , but this does not mean baby sniffer Biden will win. 

1 Like

Imagine hating someone so much you defend Joe Biden.  That's how low it gets! Bwahahahhahah

Crazy Larry - 
Jack Carter - 

If that helps you understand it.

Here I'll help you understand it even more by elaborating on your analogy.

Imagine if Christopher Steele, instead of a being a private citizen of an allied country and private investigator, were "an active Russian agent".

Imagine if instead of the Clinton campaign hiring an independent investigator to do opposition research on their opponent, Steele the active Russian agent was instead working for Russia with the goal of getting Hillary in the White House.

Imagine if United States intelligence said Russia's method of interference was smearing Trump with the fake dossier so he'd lose.

Imagine if Obama sent his personal lawyer to meet with Steele for the purpose of getting this dirt, and then the lawyer and Obama broadcast this dirt to the world before the election, even though Obama's own I.C. said it was phony and part of a Russian plot.

Imagine if Obama called another country and told their President he'd like a favor, he wanted them to announce an investigation into Trump over this dirt that his own I.C. told him was phony and part of a Russian plot to smear Trump.

Jack? Did this help you?