Morning diarrhea

Last night I decided 15 suicide wings, and beers were a good idea. So far this morning I've had to get of of my bus halfway, sprint to a coffee shop, and spray out of my asshole, only to finish and hand the reins over to a little old man waiting, unaware of the horror show he was walking into. Then wait 30 minutes for next bus, and get off early again to make doo doo spackle at a gas station. I'm now almost an hour late for work and waiting for my bus a third time. I suppose it's better than the march of shame back home with my bum covered in Stoolio Iglesias tho. Phone Post 3.0

You are peppering your town with poopoo Phone Post

Lol at stoolio Iglesias! Phone Post

BillDaughtreive - You are peppering your town with poopoo Phone Post
One toilet at a time. I like to think I'm making a difference Phone Post 3.0

4 AM and I'm shitting lava. I literally woke up because in my dream my stomach was hurting and my brother told me "bro, you're about to have a bad time." It was weird. Phone Post 3.0

HisOrHerpes - 4 AM and I'm shitting lava. I literally woke up because in my dream my stomach was hurting and my brother told me "bro, you're about to have a bad time." It was weird. Phone Post 3.0
At least in the dream he wasn't like "bro, let er rip"
Nobody wants lava shits in their beds Phone Post 3.0

Samsonite1084 -
HisOrHerpes - 4 AM and I'm shitting lava. I literally woke up because in my dream my stomach was hurting and my brother told me "bro, you're about to have a bad time." It was weird. Phone Post 3.0
At least in the dream he wasn't like "bro, let er rip"
Nobody wants lava shits in their beds Phone Post 3.0
This is true!

I am gonna need a shower though, I feel like I took a laxative Phone Post 3.0

trblesum13 - Maybe someone used your toothbrush as a handy wipe for their ass. I've done it before to my roommate & the next day he was blowing out of both holes. He actually thought it was the stomach flu; I win! Phone Post
That's..... Shitty! What did the poor bastard do to deserve that? Haha Phone Post 3.0

trblesum13 - Maybe someone used your toothbrush as a handy wipe for their ass. I've done it before to my roommate & the next day he was blowing out of both holes. He actually thought it was the stomach flu; I win! Phone Post
When my wife was still married to her abusive ex and I was fucking her while he was out somewhere I put his toothbrush in my ass. I'm not sure if he got sick though, I hope so. Phone Post 3.0