Morning Training

what he said

Whats up Keith! I've been trying to call you!

Phillip, what about Sat? Give me a call.

Sat. at 1030!

Man, it was nice to get a good 2+ hour workout in today. Been a long time since I've done that. Thanks to everyone who showed up. Nice to meet you in person too Gorilla. You daughter is a cutie!

i will see you tools in the am!

Leave my daughter alone. I saw Dateline right outside this afternoon. Freaking predator.

You guys rock. Tomorrow at 1030.

I'll be at home wishing I could eat or drink. Thanks for all the help guys. See you on monday morning.

Freddi Mercury is ready to rock it up on Sunday! Sorry I'll miss it; I'll be baby sitting while my wife is at a personal trainer seminar. I want to hear that they played "We Are The Champions" after you win.

anyone gonna be at samuels today at 11? I plan on being there if anyone else is gonna show up.

word...i will see you there.

So anyone up for training on Black Friday (10/23)? Morning, afternoon, whenever?

i would love to train around 10:30 or 11. I know Leif was saying he wanted to after shopping with his gf early in the am....Hiza also said he may be up for it, but wasn't sure what time. text me this morning with a time and I will probably be down.

all this wand man love has me ready to train. Text me with what time you fools are training today!!!

5411648!