morrison test's positive for aids

"I sure wouldn't risk my life on it! "

He's only going to box you, not ass fuck you.

The risk of contacting HIV is extremely minute.

The basketballers who played against an AIDS ridden Magic Johnson took the same risk, if not more. None of them caught the AIDS from him.

"I doubt HIV is what media tells us. There is more to it than we know."

100% correct.

If Morrison is actually falsifying results or miscommunicating them, he should really be held legally liable. I believe there have been a few cases where people were convicted for knowingly putting other people at risk of infection through sex.

Dr. Margret Goodman, NSAC physician and a complete bitch imo

Come on man, would ya?

"a virus created by man, for population control IMO. "

100% correct.

Thread should have read positive for HIV and not AIDS IMO.

Go to a search engine and type in the names of the event promoters. The results will answer a lot of questions.

lol i bet without looking it up, two, maybe THREE people here might actually know what the difference between hiv & aids is. do some RESEARCH before spouting off abouts the mouth, plz ;]

Who are the promoters?

Please don't listen to this bullshit.

""I doubt HIV is what media tells us. There is more to it than we know."

"HIV != Aids"

Please don't trust UG members when it comes to issues of health.

(still waiting for Redneck to man up an inject some HIV just to show us all how fake it is.)

When the vast overwhelming majority of Health Experts go with something, I will take that knowledge any day over the UG armchair experts sitting at home.

With this crackpot and all the controversy surrounding him some local law enforcement should FORCE him to either not fight or take a DNA HIV test. That will settle the issue once and for all. All these ELISA syrum anti-body tests are bullshit.

It would be eas to answer this question definitively given TM's cooperation...

Promoter background story:    ARIZONA COPS: PROMOTER HAS CROOKED HAND! 16 January, 2007 by Pedro Fernandez ?YORY BOY? CAMPAS SCANDAL STILL ALIVE! Phoenix, AZ- With a Friday show set for the Dodge Theater, promoter Peter McKinn must be shaking in his boots. Many of you recall that in December 2004, I started chronicling the goings on of boxing in Arizona. At the beginning, it was all about a $5,000 check from Mc Kinn to ?Yory Boy? Campas that bounced. McKinn, a 40-year old resident of Avalon Drive, came up with an implausible explanation regarding the $5,000. An aide, Gabe Esqueda, stated in a May 2005 affidavit that he had paid Joe Diaz, Campas? manager, $5,000 cash in the ring after a May 7, 2004 fight. POLICE CONCLUSION SAYS MCKINN A CROOK! The following quotations are from a Phoenix Police report penned by Officer Daren Wunderle. ?On 12/26/06 I received the results of the handwriting analysis/comparison. The Crime Lab deemed the exemplars filled out by Peter McKinn to be unnatural handwriting. Meaning the lab does not believe the handwriting provided by Peter Mc Kinn to be his natural/normal handwriting and was altered for some reason. Therefore, a determination could not be made as to whether Peter McKinn wrote the signature on the petty cash receipt. I asked if Peter McKinn would take a Polygraph test as to whether he forged Joe Diaz?s signature and he refused. It should be note that Peter has refused to provide the original petty cash receipt, instead telling me that his lawyer has it. After speaking to his lawyer several times, his lawyer says he does not have the petty cash receipt.?

this whole thing just gets weirder and weirder...

do you have a problem with my pint of view stevekt?

Uh, this discussion might make some sense if people here would know the differences between HIV, AIDS and HIV-antibodies.

Nothing weird. Human nature....GREED.

ttt

"a virus created by man, for population control IMO"

From a lot of the things I have read, your probly right.

They were actually working on a new "polio vaccine" (which involved testing on monkeys and chipms) in Africa around the time the virus first broke out.

If you can ever find it, look up a documentary called "The Origin of Aids".

"In Africa people die from HIV in high numbers."

in Africa they diagnose people with AIDS by their symptoms, and not with actual AIDS tests like you get here, in many cases. the African AIDS numbers are in all likelihood over estimated