Mortal Kombat 11: Robocop vs Terminator (vid)

Holy fucking shit!!!! Some of that shit is brutal!

https://youtu.be/KvEfcUrHR40

In. Wood.

Wow, that looks fucking amazing. I just can’t do button combo fighting games.

kingofpancakes - Wow, that looks fucking amazing. I just can't do button combo fighting games.

If you have a friend on Xbox or PSN you trust.......do game share. 

What you or them buy comes to you. I cant fucking wait for RoboCop and it's Petter Weller's voice!!!!!! 

I loved the terminator vs robocop games in the day....plus that last 3 MK games have been amazing..if they did an ultimate MK3 type thing with all the characters from the last 3 for a 120 bucks. Take my money.

I'm going to destroy with RoboCop.

1 Like

The last few MK games have been bananas. Not to mention the graphics are almost perfect.  I would have played this game but I heard they got rid of the cyborgs 

What’s dope about the current MK games is because they are owned by Time Warner, essentially WB, they can pull characters from all their movies or IP. 

Thebonfirexm - 
kingofpancakes - Wow, that looks fucking amazing. I just can't do button combo fighting games.

If you have a friend on Xbox or PSN you trust.......do game share. 

What you or them buy comes to you. I cant fucking wait for RoboCop and it's Petter Weller's voice!!!!!! 

I loved the terminator vs robocop games in the day....plus that last 3 MK games have been amazing..if they did an ultimate MK3 type thing with all the characters from the last 3 for a 120 bucks. Take my money.

I'm going to destroy with RoboCop.

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that. That is good to know.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNv6r5gMA-A

I hear ya, they are getting to tough for me. We should play UFC and have a perfectly timed jab match! Maybe with a kick too, but that's it!

I used to play MK and Street fighter when I was a kid and these games look awesome, but I can’t buy a game that requires me to memorize a bunch of different button combos to be good at it.  

I just told my two best fiends about the game sharing. That is really cool. One has a PlayStation though, Can you cross platform? I thought a guy at work said something about that.

kingofpancakes - I just told my two best fiends about the game sharing. That is really cool. One has a PlayStation though, Can you cross platform? I thought a guy at work said something about that.

No cross..... 

Stea1th -

The last few MK games have been bananas. Not to mention the graphics are almost perfect.  I would have played this game but I heard they got rid of the cyborgs 

The cryex and borgs are there but you have to change the outfits to get them 

Game sharing is amazing with a friend.... It's amazing 

Thebonfirexm - 
kingofpancakes - I just told my two best fiends about the game sharing. That is really cool. One has a PlayStation though, Can you cross platform? I thought a guy at work said something about that.

No cross..... 

Oh ok. I wonder why he said that.

Yeah that’s cool as hell. I didn’t know.

Ltr