Morton says "No" to urine test?

"What do you need to get a perscription? "

Get diagnosed for Multiple Scelrosis and a doctor may prescribe you some.

Otherwise, get it illegally like everyone else. Sylvester Stallone gets his in Australia. Mexico is good I hear as well.

It's very easy to get a prescription for HGH in California -- here in SoCal there are lots of "rejuvenation" clinics where you can walk in and get prescriptions. I have friends who take it and it's not just for athletes - lots of people take it for the anti-aging qualities.

"What do you need to get a perscription? "

Be about 40 years old. The clinics mentioned above will prescribe. Of course, it will cost 5x as much as the black market price.

Ring girl,

The prob is they don't want you taking the doses athletes generally prefer.

Don't you need to have decreasing levels of HGH(IGF-1)in order for the Doc to legally prescribe HGH?

Spar -

No.

SPARTAN, a regular doctor or endocronologist covered by your insurance won't prescribe you HGH or test unless you're over 40 and or have diminished natural levels.

However those ife extension clinics will give HGH or test to anyone that walks in and can afford it (it's not cheap). You'll probably end up getting doses MUCH higher than your insurance covered doctor will give you......Basically a legal cycle. You'll feel GREAT, but who knows how this might impact your health in the long runour on this stuff it's probably for life or you could possibly end up needing TRT or HRT for life so be careful. If you're young and don't need it I wouldn't mess w/ it at all.

chokeyou -- There's a clinic not far from where I live and I frequently see bodybuilders going in and out of there. I would guess that wouldn't be the case if they weren't getting dosages that they required.

Morton's jaw looked bigger than that Conan guy from Tango and Cash.

chokeyou -- There's a clinic not far from where I live and I frequently see bodybuilders going in and out of there. I would guess that wouldn't be the case if they weren't getting dosages that they required.

They (FDA) monitor it pretty hard. But maybe. I’m sure it’s possible.

I tell you what happened to Morton. He thought that if a 1st down was good in football, 1st down was good in MMA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCm7Q8Fd4U

Embed me..

If he took the pre fight test and declined the post fight one, I doubt he was concerned about roids as they would show up in the first one. I bet he took a rip roarin rail of coke before heading to the ring.

This story has been all over ESPN today, I was just out eating and I was sitting in the bar section of the place so there was a TV with ESPN on and this came up and I was suprised at how many people started talking about the sport. I was just listening but ESPN put a real nagative spin on it (not that they could have put a positive spin on it).

ESPN is a hair away from getting on board.

what is the background on the guy he fought?

never seen him before

"If he took the pre fight test and declined the post fight one, I doubt he was concerned about roids as they would show up in the first one. I bet he took a rip roarin rail of coke before heading to the ring."

That or he ingested something after his pre-fight test - most likely scenario IMO.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HpCm7Q8Fd4U&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

ESPN is a hair from not having a choice. MMA= Wildfire baby!!!

True dat.