Mossad organized rape of teens inside the US

In order to honeytrap prominent US citizens, Mossad carried out a blackmailing campaign that included the rape of minors.

Just so we're all on the same page.

3 Likes

ISIS poisoned a prominent dog food brand.

Kirik charges people to post pictures on his website. 

8 Likes

I like to believe it was a series of isolated incidents

OP is referring to an Israeli who was charged with gun trafficking in the US but acquited when the jury believed he was acting on behalf of Israel. He is supposedly ex-Mossad and is coming out with a book.

Jeffrey Epstein was blackmailing politicians for Israel’s Mossad, new book claims

2 Likes

effertime -

In order to honeytrap prominent US citizens, Mossad carried out a blackmailing campaign that included the rape of minors.

Are you just making random accusations, or do you have something to back it up

1 Like

OP next time just type ATTENTION BLOOD FIST.

He'll be here any second. 

sicko - 
effertime -

Altofsky -
sicko - 
effertime -

The probability that Maxwell and Epstein were Mossad is about 99%.

I just think its important to remember that, although its important we find and prosecute all parties involved....we cant forget the bigger picture which is that this was likely organized by foreign intellegence operating in the US. 

We know Israel has a problem with spying on America....if this is also connected to Israeli intellegence operations....all US citizens ought to be furious.

1 Like

effertime - 
Altofsky -
sicko - 
effertime -

I just think its important to remember that, although its important we find and prosecute all parties involved....we cant forget the bigger picture which is that this was likely organized by foreign intellegence operating in the US. 

We know Israel has a problem with spying on America....if this is also connected to Israeli intellegence operations....all US citizens ought to be furious.

99%? What is the evidence?

effertime -
Altofsky -
sicko - 
effertime -

Lol. Do you have any evidence to support this claim? Or you read it somewhere on the internet?

55579 -
effertime -
Altofsky -
sicko - 
effertime -

Lol. Do you have any evidence to support this claim? Or you read it somewhere on the internet?

To start, Robert Maxwell is a known Mossad agent who sought influence over American polititians.

Bad Monkey -
55579 -
effertime -
Altofsky -
sicko - 
effertime -

To start, Robert Maxwell is a known Mossad agent who sought influence over American polititians.

I agree he was a shady character. But you are reaching to say "known mossad agent". He, much like the current titans of media, had a lot of power. Powerful people can be used by, or help agencies, without being an agent. Maxwell had help at the highest levels of multiple countries. 

This also in no way makes his daughter or Epstein an agent either...

Flavorful -

OP is referring to an Israeli who was charged with gun trafficking in the US but acquited when the jury believed he was acting on behalf of Israel. He is supposedly ex-Mossad and is coming out with a book.

Jeffrey Epstein was blackmailing politicians for Israel’s Mossad, new book claims

Menashe is a comman going back forever. He told the father of rich arab who died in car with princess diana that he would provide info for 700 k on mossads involvememt. 

The Salvation army is infiltrated by the Mossad. 99% probable.

Pilgor the goat -

Kirik charges people to post pictures on his website. 

YEAH!!!  And, he turned me into a newt!!

It wouldnt surprise me if they were. But couldnt the CIA use them or someone similiar to compromise Israeli politicians to counter influence?

Flavorful - 

OP next time just type ATTENTION BLOOD FIST.

He'll be here any second. 

Life is good in your head Flavorful.

Thanks for letting me stay rent-free!

Cool anti semitic conspiracy theories bros.

Remember when we had an agency called the FBI that used to protect Americans from foreign interests?