Yuki Kondo 37
Dennis Reed 37

How about most first-round losses?

respect

That would be me 1st rd losses lol....

I know who has the most losses.

Shannon, have you seen this...

MIXED MARTIAL ARTS RECORD BOOK & ENCYCLOPEDIA

How many of those guys got BJJ black belts and were highly trained Black water operatives though?

Would you like to help contribute stats?

you've only made it out of the first round 4 times in like 120+ fights.

What do you expect? :P

Mma fighters now a days have under 20 fights and ranked top ten... These guys get paid more now and don't have to be weekend warriors like back in the day. Phone Post

No sir I have never seen that before. Pretty cool. I wish they would someday get my record right, but oh well.

lol. i actually got another 1st rd win via heel hook submission, DEC 11th in MEXICO for COMBATE EXTREMO. in MExico. vs CHUEY TORRES.

ShannonRitch -  No sir I have never seen that before. Pretty cool. I wish they would someday get my record right, but oh well.
lol. i actually got another 1st rd win via heel hook submission, DEC 11th in MEXICO for COMBATE EXTREMO. in MExico. vs CHUEY TORRES.

Would like to invite you to be a staff contributor.

By the way, i always search as many sites as possible to find the most accurate record of the fighters we list/rank.

ttt

Why don't you also do KO's/TKO's?

This data is all from Sherdog...they are the ones that keep these lists.

I realise Shannon is working off a slightly different business model from a lot of fighters, and many people don't like him, but you have to give a certain amount of respect to anyone with fifty wins regardless of the rest of his record. Boxing is full of guys with careers like that and they are seen as an important part of the sport. I'm sure promoters love him.

ttt for "The Cannon"!