Most absurd Youtube rabbits holes you visit

TwoCheekSneak - 

Aaron carter interviews lol they are straight gold. 

Thank you for this. I'm not sure if he's messing around or legit crazy but it's hilarious all the same.

Civil court depositions is another favorite. This may be one of the best videos I've ever seen. 

1 Like

Thrill Hammer -

Mine started with body cam footage of police shootings.

Now it's Smoke N Scan, the Loud Labs guys and and sheriff Bob from Minneapolis. I can't get enough.

Edit: forgot to add minecraft videos. Hours lost to that stuff

Sheriff Bob is awesome.  You’d have no idea the guy is in one of the most difficult law enforcement positions in the nation.  Hopefully the voters of Ramsey County continue to recognize what they’ve got.

1 Like

FirstScratch -
Thrill Hammer -

Mine started with body cam footage of police shootings.

Now it's Smoke N Scan, the Loud Labs guys and and sheriff Bob from Minneapolis. I can't get enough.

Edit: forgot to add minecraft videos. Hours lost to that stuff

Sheriff Bob is awesome.  You’d have no idea the guy is in one of the most difficult law enforcement positions in the nation.  Hopefully the voters of Ramsey County continue to recognize what they’ve got.

I've watched countless hours if that dude. I don't think I've ever seen him give a ticket. He's always handing out mountain dew and ding songs though. 

I also think it's hilarious when the girls start dancing for his dashcam

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

Mrballen

Former Navy Seal tells stories of people going missing in the woods and also paranormal stories plus stories about people caught in dangerous places. 

Big fan of this guy. 

Mafia related interviews. 

Guys who go into old abandoned mines and old nuclear bomb shelters. I’ve spent hours watching that shit. 

TexDeuce -

YouTube rabbit holes find me. I go from watching an aviation video to some dude that that has trained minks and uses them for rat control. 

I have YouTube premium with no ads or commercials and if I'm not careful I can spend hours watching recommended videos and not even know it.

You pay Youtube to not see the ads?

Get uBlock Origin, it's free, no ads ever.

1 Like

Doomsday -
Kings21 - 
Doomsday -

Minecraft youtubers and twitch streamers. It's a different world now.

I have to ask.....why?

So I know what the fuck the kids are talking about. Or do you like not speaking the common tongue?

Do you like not bro 

I watch horses getting new shoes before bed. It’s relaxing as hell

BJ Penn Forever -

Sammy the bull Gravano's mob stories.

Same. Michael Franzese as well. Some good stuff

I know this is old but I just fell down the Franzese rabbit hole and it is awesome. Him and Sammy need to do a sit down for youtube…

I like watching The Hoof GP. Haven’t watched horse shoeing yet, gonna have to give it a try