Most Alpha Moment in History!

Inspired by Sofa King's "Most Alpha Moment in Movie History" thread.. Awesome thread!!

What is the most ALPHA moment in history?? Phone Post 3.0

I'D SAY TEDDY ROOSEVELT GETTING SHOT IN THE CHEST BY AN ASSASSIN AND KEPT GIVING HIS SPEECH. SAYING "IT TAKES MORE THAN THAT TO KILL A BULL MOOSE!"

When Xenophon lead 10,000 Greeks back home from behind enemy Persian lines, like a boss.

BIGWHITESEXY - I'D SAY TEDDY ROOSEVELT GETTING SHOT IN THE CHEST BY AN ASSASSIN AND KEPT GIVING HIS SPEECH. SAYING "IT TAKES MORE THAN THAT TO KILL A BULL MOOSE!"

That's another great one. Voted up.

BIGWHITESEXY - I'D SAY TEDDY ROOSEVELT GETTING SHOT IN THE CHEST BY AN ASSASSIN AND KEPT GIVING HIS SPEECH. SAYING "IT TAKES MORE THAN THAT TO KILL A BULL MOOSE!"

BWS

FOR THE FUCKING WIN!!!!

Ghenhis Motherfucking Khan's death:

He was so badass that his death embodied a massacre itself. When he died, per his orders, they were to have a funeral march of an army to bury him in some unknown location in the Steppes, and to keep it a secret, have that army killed by another army, which in turn was SLAUGHTERED BY ANOTHER army to keep it double secret. Then everything around a wide radius was to be trampled to the ground so no one would know where the funeral army was originally headed.

Honorable mention to Abe Lincoln getting re-elected during a Civil War. Shit's pretty Alpha.

Caesar crossing the Rubicon with just one legion, saying, "Let the die fly high". Knowing to do so was risking his entire legacy and henceforth be considered an enemy of Rome. His only recourse after crossing was to win an extremely improbable civil war against the Roman Empire and Pompey with all their resources and Pompey's numerous legions.

Before crossing the Rubicon, in an attempt to parlay peace, Caesar even returned the legions he had borrowed from Pompey and whom had fought with him during the 8 year campaign in Gaul. He'd end up fighting against these same legions, not only out manned but against armies who had served with him and knew his tricks.

That and Clinton shoving a cigar up Lewinski's twat.

sawdusk - Caesar crossing the Rubicon with just one legion, saying, "Let the die fly high". Knowing to do so was risking his entire legacy and henceforth be considered an enemy of Rome. His only recourse after crossing was to win an extremely improbable civil war against the Roman Empire and Pompey with all their resources and Pompey's numerous legions.

Before crossing the Rubicon, in an attempt to parlay peace, Caesar even returned the legions he had borrowed from Pompey and whom had fought with him during the 8 year campaign in Gaul. He'd end up fighting against these same legions, not only out manned but against armies who had served with him and knew his tricks.

VTFU.

Best ending to a post ever.

My two pence - Churchill. "We will never surrender".

Not like those cheese eating surrender monkeys Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - I'D SAY TEDDY ROOSEVELT GETTING SHOT IN THE CHEST BY AN ASSASSIN AND KEPT GIVING HIS SPEECH. SAYING "IT TAKES MORE THAN THAT TO KILL A BULL MOOSE!"
Damn good post!! VU!! Phone Post 3.0

sawdusk - Caesar crossing the Rubicon with just one legion, saying, "Let the die fly high". Knowing to do so was risking his entire legacy and henceforth be considered an enemy of Rome. His only recourse after crossing was to win an extremely improbable civil war against the Roman Empire and Pompey with all their resources and Pompey's numerous legions.

Caesar had already bought the public and many a legion's loyalty. He was safe.

Most Alpha? Too many to count. Agis III of Sparta covering his army's exit. Owen Glyn Dwyer declaring himself prince of Wales. Richard the Lionheart running to the defense of Jaffa, etc... Phone Post 3.0

Some great ones no doubt. Hard to fucking beat that FDR one though. I mean really, that's some real life tall tale shit right there. Phone Post 3.0

The Lone Viking Warrior on Stamford Bridge.