“Most Americans are fine with staying home” - CBS

lol.  What bullshit.  MSM doing more mind fucking of the masses to create this “new normal”.

7 Likes

![](upload://6yms2Qrxs9zWdqJwVgAJjdCqFuZ.jpeg)

I haven't had a problem with it.

3 Likes

Nothing better than a bunch of journalists and politicians with jobs and income telling you you’re an asshole for wanting to work and support your family. 

10 Likes

I’d stay gone if paid, but my wife is losing her mind being home all the time.   To each their own 

angryinch - 

except when you walk your cat right?

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s why all the roads were clogged over the holiday, every Jeep had 4 people with the top off, and all the weekend warriors were out on their Harleys with the fat wife on the back.

Outside high-infection places like New York, nobody gives a shit.

4 Likes
angryinch -

Thats because you're a loser.

9 Likes
Al Cappucino - 
angryinch -

It does seem people that haven’t lost income or even gained it are quite happy with the stay home. If I didn’t have 2 high school kids who now can’t compete in sports it wouldn’t bother me has much.

1 Like
angryinch -

Yeah...bums love this...we get that.

3 Likes
GenErick -
angryinch - 

except when you walk your cat right?

This made me lol. 

![](upload://jUOEfhV2Y8QsdPtsXB8WyhFOz1a.jpeg)

I haven’t really had a problem with it as far as working goes but I’ve almost always been full time remote. When it comes to the quarantine rules of businesses being closed or social distancing and everything, I only loosely follow the ridiculous rules so overall not much has changed for me. I would say it’s been a net positive for me because I’ve used the opportunity to build some good habits and save money. 

But the idea that most people don’t mind is laughable and out of touch. It’s amazing how little I actually believe of what the media says about anything anymore. 

cruedi -
Al Cappucino - 
angryinch -

It does seem people that haven’t lost income or even gained it are quite happy with the stay home. If I didn’t have 2 high school kids who now can’t compete in sports it wouldn’t bother me has much.

This.  I strangely miss travel ball ruining every weekend.  As much as I thought I missed golfing because of my kid's sports, I miss watching her play more.  Besides, she needs to get the fuck out of the house and play with kids her age.

2 Likes

I worked from home before all this so nothing has changed 

angryinch -

Yeah, you seem to fall in line with whatever the TV tells you.

3 Likes

I was fine with it for about 5-6 weeks. But I’m over it. 

angryinch - 

youre not a confident, dominant personality.

you'd do gay shit if the gov told you it was for safety.

1 Like
angryinch -

Yah but you're a pussy 

we were talking about men with big dicks