Most Annoying Sayings, Acronyms?

What are some sayings or acronyms that make you rage when someone says them?

I go into gorilla face fuck mode when I hear "True Story".

ugghhhh

With that being said ..... Phone Post 3.0

It is what it is. Phone Post 3.0

Yolo

/thread Phone Post 3.0

I was having this same conversation last night with my wife. We agree that it likely gives him something to do with his hands and makes him feel like a ancient warrior, or brutal caveman or something Phone Post

MindBottling - It is what it is. Phone Post 3.0
I FUCKING HATE that one! First time I heard it was from the guy who fucked my ex wife admitting to the affair. Every fucking time I hear that it brings back memories of that pos and my ex cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Just holding it down trying to take care of business.

Why would you get upset at the words other people choose to use? It's not that big of a deal.

FYI, at the end of the day it is what it is...

..just saying. Phone Post 3.0

beerbelly -
I FUCKING HATE that one! First time I heard it was from the guy who fucked my ex wife admitting to the affair. Every fucking time I hear that it brings back memories of that pos and my ex cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Did you strike him repeatedly? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, we need a thread. Maybe this can be the thread.

Rofl... No, no you didn't! I agree it was funny but fuck you and your over exaggerations. Phone Post 3.0

instantkarma -
beerbelly -
Another one, "Not to be...but"...

1.) Yes you DO "mean to be"

2.) Anything before the word "but" is BULLSHIT! Phone Post 3.0

Starting a post with "in my opinion" or "IMO"   No shit Brainiac.  Did you think we thought you were posting someone else's opinion?!?

"Just sayin'".  A way to say what you want to say, while taking no responsibility for the statement and making sure no one will actually argue with you on the point.

"No homo."  You're insecure with your own sexuality and cannot stand the thought that someone else might have even the slightest inclination that you may in fact be gay.  Which would surely signal the apocalypse.

"Epic". It was annoying at first, because what it was getting associated to was, in fact, not epic.

But when it hit the "epic fail" stage it got 100% worse. When I heard my friends three year old son yell it because his mom tripped and fell over, it immediately became my least favorite word combination. Phone Post 3.0

"Well Played..." Is annoying. "Like a Boss" - although I haven't heard that as much lately. "Epic" like someone just mentioned. The whole "Thanks Obama" shit is dumb too.

I could go on and on. I may just be easily annoyed though. Phone Post 3.0

"To be honest with you"

Thanks, I appreciate you not lying to my face.

beerbelly -
It is what it is man! Sometimes people fuck! Phone Post 3.0

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes -
instantkarma -
beerbelly -
Another one, "Not to be...but"...

1.) Yes you DO "mean to be"

2.) Anything before the word "but" is BULLSHIT! Phone Post 3.0
I work with this fuckface that says "I'm not trying to be an asshole but..."

Dude is a total asshole. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not being racist but.... Phone Post 3.0