Most awesome Bowie knife?

I'm looking to add one to my collection. I checked out Bushkillblades.com , and I like what I see. However, I want to do some more window shopping before I purchase one.

OG, give me your suggestions.

And if anyone says this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/12/0d/b6/120db66a5e27334276b3323e43e2b934.jpg

I've already got it.

If you've got around 12k...

Randall Made knives are amazing and they have a few different Bowie and Bowie-inspired knives. 

Altofsky - 

Is that thing going to give me infinite hand jobs for the rest of my life, and make my wife stop buying wicker baskets? If so, then I'll consider paying 12k for it.

Testiculos Ferro - 
Altofsky - 

Is that thing going to give me infinite hand jobs for the rest of my life, and make my wife stop buying wicker baskets? If so, then I'll consider paying 12k for it.

Well technically it could do the latter...

MMA Playwright -
Nicely done PW, you've found Mat Santos weapon of choice.

I like the Buck Special.

White347LX - I like the Buck Special.

I am intrigued. My first knife when I was a kid was a Buck pocket knife. Still have it. Didn't know they made Bowies.

I have a Buck Special and a Pathfinder for deer hunting. They are the only 2 knives I've used that can dismantle an entire deer without needing sharpened.

Very nice!

This thread needs more pics but thats going to be tough to beat

How have times changed? I knew people that I went to high school with that would carry those Buck knives with them on their belt. Nobody ever gave it a second thought.

Candide - 

Randall Made knives are amazing and they have a few different Bowie and Bowie-inspired knives. 

Indeed! My fav is the Randall 14 "Attack"! Excellent.

To be clear... That is NOT my work above. That is Jerry Fisk, head of the American Bladesmith Society. Best knives in the bowie business.

ttt

Looking at some G. Sakai knives. What the OG know bout dat?

If you're still looking for a good Bowie knife you should go to the shop in Washington, AR.

There are a couple of guys down there that can make you something.

Altofsky - To be clear... That is NOT my work above. That is Jerry Fisk, head of the American Bladesmith Society. Best knives in the bowie business.

I dunno man, your bowie skills are right up there

GaryG - 

Very nice!

This thread needs more pics but thats going to be tough to beat

Between this knife and a K-Bar Tanto it has been all I have needed.

https://www.darktimberknives.com

Do a YouTube search for some reviews they look awesome and are extremely tough.