MOST BADASS Quotes in MMA

G'day all, been a big fan of the UG and been a lurker for years so decided to start a post on the most badass quotes in MMA history.

These 3 come to mind for me:

1. "Im trying to make it so the ref has to jump in and save your life" - Carlos Condit

2. (something like) "I will kill you and i will kill you fast" - Wandy Silva

3. "im prepered to die in the ring.. so it doesnt matter whats gonna happen." -Melvin Manhoef

What are some of the most badass lines you have heard? Phone Post

1 Like

The Dana whites my bitch Tito shirt ..

Before we knew about the Dana whites my hero one! Phone Post

Reporter-Has smoking weed gotten in the way of your mma career?

Nick Diaz-Actually on the contrary my mma career has gotten in the way of my weed smoking

1 Like

"the one who doesnt fall, doesnt stand up"- Fedor as his first loss to Werdum Phone Post

5 Likes

UGCTT_Gaspare - "the one who doesnt fall, doesnt stand up"- Fedor as his first loss to Werdum Phone Post
This. God damn that gave me chills Phone Post

3 Likes

Hendo: "why would I hold him down when I could just stare him down...". Epic Phone Post

1 Like

I think this was the translation of TKZ after his latest win

"Many thought my last win was a fluke, I did aswell. But now I have proven myself and want to fight only one man. Give me Jose Aldo"

Then of course

"Frankie Edgar... we got a date, baby, lets do it" - Benson Henderson. Thought that was so simple, but hyped that fight enough Phone Post

"I'll fight them all. Men, women, children, retared people it doesn't matter, if you hit me we're gonna fight" - Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennet

6 Likes

If you're comin' on, come on! - Harold Howard.

6 Likes

I kick face? - Gary Goodridge

ThatsItThatsAll - Hendo: "why would I hold him down when I could just stare him down...". Epic Phone Post
I don't think it gets any better than this. Joe was right when he told this story and said "Just thinking that some author or some screenwriter would have to get drunk and snort coke for six hours to get into character to come up with something like that, and Dan Henderson IS that character. He's just a scary fuckin' dude." Or something to that extent. That story was epic. Phone Post

ThatsItThatsAll - Hendo: "why would I hold him down when I could just stare him down...". Epic Phone Post
Scary lmao Phone Post

MarlyPersianNoob - I kick face? - Gary Goodridge
Lmao! I remember that, funny shit. Phone Post

"I'm starting to get sexually aroused, you better turn that off." - Tank Abbott.

2 Likes

"I'm gonna knock your hair black!" - Ken Shamrock
"Don't fear me, fear the........*crickets*........come on, guys! Don't fear me, fear the consequences."

1 Like

"Don't fear me....fear the consequences." Phone Post

1 Like

Rampage - Black on black crime... personal favourite.

2 Likes

TTT

"And all you blowhards with your blow darts can make any threats you want. And I encourage you, follow through on 'em. Send anybody you like. But don't send anybody you'd like back." - Chael P. Sonnen

3 Likes

"I see him as a target. He's just an obstacle in the way of my glory and he has to go down." Joachim Hansen.