Most bikers are massive dirtbags!

I've been watching some YouTube videos with these assholes and the ego and attitude on them is terrible. They desperately try to get into something so they can post it on YouTube and cause drama over tiniest of things.

Dickheads with GoPros strapped on them.

Don't know what's worse, pitbull owners or bikers.

Here we go with the painfully unfunny "81 bikers, act accordingly" jokes.

Maybe just the bikers posting videos on youtube are dirtbags?

hooke - Maybe just the bikers posting videos on youtube are dirtbags?

Not the case

Most humans are assholes, what's your point?

These guys are just misunderstood. 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Do-you-wear-Outlaw-Motorcycle-Gang-support-gear:2506704

The crow flies straight, a perfect line

No offense but by your logic of using youtube to stereotype we could also say almost anyone with any hobby are cunts.

As a biker, I agree. Especially the guys that think they're the cell phone police.

Anyone that wears jackets advertising their biker gang, pretty much telling the world and every cop that they murder, sell drugs, kipnap etc aren't exactly the smartest people, probably why almost all of them end up in jail.

Straydog24 - 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Do-you-wear-Outlaw-Motorcycle-Gang-support-gear:2506704

I remember that thread, it's when we learned Ford10 is passed-around trash.

Agreed.  Mountain bikers are the worst kind with their fancy elbow pads and different tread on front and rear tires.

Do you mean 1%ers or anyone on a motorbike?

1%ers are criminals, but you can't judge anyone with a motorbike by the dumb teenage squids on YouTube. 

I think OP means cyclists

MrChainBlueLightning -

Agreed.  Mountain bikers are the worst kind with their fancy elbow pads and different tread on front and rear tires.

No way man. 10-speeders for sure, they think they're hot shit with their perfect asses and tight hammies!

Both motorbikes and tide lycra dudes are disproportionately douchebags

The majority of videos you watched today weren't filmed in portrait were they, sweet butt?

But what about all the charity that SAMCRO does.