MOST BORING FIGHT TO YOU!

Renzo Gracie vs Sanae Kikuta - PRIDE 1 has to be one of the worst fights I've ever had the privilege of watching.Click on the link above to read the review.Jim Cryan - MMAReview.com

UFC 33 fights

kimo vs severn

Shamrock vs Severn SUCKED! It was like they were doing the Macarena.

I forgot about Rizzo/Randleman

Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock were the kings of boring fights from the old days. Pat Miletich and Horn have surpassed them lately, with Arona taking it to the next level.

kimo vs severn

It seems that most of the fighters mentioned have a strong background in wrestling...

Bustamante vs. Erikson is the most boring figiht to you?

I find that hard to believe because that fight was sweet!

Busta was outweighed by 100 pounds and fought Tom to a draw.

The fight was exciting until Tom realized he couldn't do anything to Busta and stood up to avoid him.

bustemante vs Erickson (I heard Erickson only had a couple of weeks of sub defense training at the time)
Renzo vs Kikuta
Royce vs Sak
Shamrock vs Severn II
Shamrock vs Royce

and so many more.....

I never could understand how somebody could argue for having no time limits in a fight with these 30-60 minutes barn burners.....

Perhaps the most ridiculous argument in forum history!

"Probably the best fight of the night was serrano/carter and that has never been shown on ppv, or realased to anyone"

Actually I have that one and Freeman/Schroeder on tape.

The funny thing is that Carter dominated that fight but Adrian got a rear naked choke at the very end of the fight and the bell rang.I hate to say what if but if Adrian had another 30 seconds......

Shamrock vs frye

Most of sak fights are boring (especially the one with randleman), but the sak vs silva fights were great.

All of Yoshida's fights are boring.

i could name a bunch but they escape me right now

Rizzo - Coleman.

Saku vs Arsene (sp) That french pussy.

"Most of Royce's fights... Except for the Kimo fight, they were boooooring."

LOL@Kai. That's what perked my interest in MMA to begin with. You've got weird hating issues bro.

I hate Sprawl and stall like Liddell v Suloev or Pulver v someone.

I find most of Royce's old fights boring too. Ken Shamrocks old fights are VERY boring.

Watching Royce was witnessing the changing of the guard in terms of MA technique. The biggest revolution in years.

What's with people? I found it riveting, and then some.

"From: Wasa-B
Paulo Ruy Barbosa: "Ortiz vs Couture. "
Translation: this is my payback to all who say Arona is boring."

Exactly. People here is very frustated because Arona outwrestles their best wrestlers.

Sakuraba going against some french dude that covered up and didn't fight back!

I think Severn has the lead in the MBF - Most Boring Fighter category