Aldo
Bendo
GSP
Silva
Jones
JDS

Who is the most boring champion to watch in your opinion ? Phone Post

It was Edgar, now GSP?

Wait Aldo is boring to watch? Are you fucking high?

Jeremy1983 - Wait Aldo is boring to watch? Are you fucking high?

I just listed all the champions from lightest to heaviest. Not in order of least entertaining to most entertaining.

I love watching Aldo. Hes my favorite champion Phone Post

PoWdA101 -  It was Edgar, now GSP?

you really think it was edgar even after the two maynard fights?
hmm interesting

Jeremy1983 - Wait Aldo is boring to watch? Are you fucking high?

No, you are.

He simply listed all the champs in the OP so you could chose. Think "word bank", simpleton. Phone Post

GSP by a landslide. Cruz a close second. All the others are pretty exciting to watch, I don't see how you could pick any of them really.

Cruz Phone Post

gsp then cruz

Sofa King Cool - Cruz at the moment.

All time, either Edgar or Sherk. Phone Post

Agree!

Watching sherk used to be torture. Phone Post

SHOGUN250 - GSP by a landslide. Cruz a close second. All the others are pretty exciting to watch, I don't see how you could pick any of them really.

Ok he doesn't finish opponents but he fuken engages. He's dismantled all of his opponents and mostly against their own strengths. That's an art. I could never understand the GSP hate especially when there is a cunt out there like JBJ Phone Post

GSP Phone Post

SHOGUN250 - GSP by a landslide. Cruz a close second. All the others are pretty exciting to watch, I don't see how you could pick any of them really.

This is funny. By a landslide, with a close second? Phone Post

Well Edgar is gone. So gsp then cruz Phone Post

Kimbos Bread -

Ok he doesn't finish opponents but he fuken engages. He's dismantled all of his opponents and mostly against their own strengths. That's an art. I could never understand the GSP hate especially when there is a cunt out there like JBJ Phone Post

Wow. Ban Phone Post

GSP Phone Post

Cruz by a landslide Phone Post

neibs - 

This is funny. By a landslide, with a close second? Phone Post

haha I didn't even notice that, I just meant both GSP and Cruz are SO much more boring than the others.

Gsp Phone Post

I genuinely enjoy watching cruz fight, not so much GSP