Most boring UFC champion to watch?

I wonder what Cruz vs Frankie Edgar would look like.....

Everyone must've missed the edgar Maynard fights or they're just butt hurt BJ Dick riders Phone Post

PoWdA101 -  It was Edgar, now GSP?

Which of Edgar's title fights were boring?

Kimbos Bread -
SHOGUN250 - GSP by a landslide. Cruz a close second. All the others are pretty exciting to watch, I don't see how you could pick any of them really.

Ok he doesn't finish opponents but he fuken engages. He's dismantled all of his opponents and mostly against their own strengths. That's an art. I could never understand the GSP hate especially when there is a cunt out there like JBJ Phone Post

OMG!! Ban this snake. Phone Post

None of them are boring to watch. Phone Post

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Kimbos Bread -
SHOGUN250 - GSP by a landslide. Cruz a close second. All the others are pretty exciting to watch, I don't see how you could pick any of them really.

Ok he doesn't finish opponents but he fuken engages. He's dismantled all of his opponents and mostly against their own strengths. That's an art. I could never understand the GSP hate especially when there is a cunt out there like JBJ Phone Post

OMG!! Ban this snake. Phone Post

It's the fight business, Mary. Grow up. Phone Post

Silva. We know how it ends. Fight Jones already. Phone Post

dbeedy - Cruz by a landslide Phone Post

^ Phone Post

GSP and there's little competition

Lol @ landslide then close second Phone Post

for those saying gsp, do you not agree he's in the top 5 goat? cause i mean, no matter how boring his fighting style might be, i still think it's interesting cause he's so smart with picking apart his opponents.

i'd never say anyone in the range of goat talk is the most boring champion.

my pick goes to ben henderson.

GSP
Cruz
Benson
Silva
JDS
JBJ
Aldo

That's my order, Only reason why Silva is so high is because he has his moments....otherwise he COULD be the most exciting Phone Post

I'm going with GSP bc it's really boring not to see him fight in what seems like an years. Phone Post

Cruz, easy. Phone Post

Whomever is the current flyweight champ. Phone Post

I dont think you know what landslide means... Phone Post

SHOGUN250 - I wonder what Cruz vs Frankie Edgar would look like.....

From seeing pictures of them standing together it looks like a fair fight to me Phone Post

Dominick Cruz by far. I don't think he could finish his lunch:) I think he is a great champion, I just find him boring to watch Phone Post  

Kimbos Bread - Frozen - 4 days - Fighter Bashing