Most Brutal Chimpanzee Society Ever Discovered

These beasts are scary!

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Total savages.

They perform vivisection lol. No bullshit. Vivisection. Like Mengele.

1 Like

I would rather hang with gorillas over chimps any day

2 Likes

supersonic - I would rather hang with gorillas over chimps any day

And we are more closely related to chimps

1 Like

Jesus

"And we are more closely related to chimps"

Maybe, used to be thought it was orangutans. Not sure gorilla genome has been sequenced.

Regardless, gorillas and orangs are my people.

Chimps are horrid creatures.

2 Likes

supersonic - "And we are more closely related to chimps"

Maybe, used to be thought it was orangutans. Not sure gorilla genome has been sequenced.

Regardless, gorillas and orangs are my people.

I'm pretty sure gorillas and orangs branched off our common ancestor before chimps and humans did. It's also believed that our common ancestor (chimps and humans) was more like us than it was like chimps. They walked upright, were omnivores, and didn't have the ability to swing from trees like chimps do now.

supersonic - I would rather hang with gorillas over chimps any day

Chimps are always so loud! I mean they are cool and all.. But when they get around a bunch of their friends they start acting like literal animals. 

8 Likes

JThomasufc91 -
supersonic - I would rather hang with gorillas over chimps any day

Chimps are always so loud! I mean they are cool and all.. But when they get around a bunch of their friends they start acting like literal animals. 

Put more than 2 in a movie theater and it's out of control 

9 Likes

Never heard of them eating meat. 

Cautiously in

1 Like

Fastest I ever saw a human being move was a guide using his bolt action to put a round in the chamber when we stumbled onto an injured chimp. I asked him when he didn't leave a round in the chamber, and he explain it gives him a moment to think. He had killed a lot of people during wartime. When South Africa put Apartheid to a yes or no vote, the safari camp owners wanted to vote yes, but local famers not so much, and the safari guys were worried they would be shot, so they asked him to go to the polls with them. His presence alone was complete safety. 

3 Likes

Mountain Medic -

Cautiously in

Lol

1 Like

Thought this thread was about Chicago.

7 Likes

That Asian dude has seen some shit.

In

1 Like