Bj pens destruction of Diego was pretty brutal IMO

Enson v Igor 

do the leg breaks of anderson and cory hill count

?

ranier wolfcastle -

?

those are accidents, its more what fighter A did to B

Saw a clip from a Roger Huerta fight. It was in Mexico I think, Huerta was knocked out and motionless, laying face down. His opponent kicked him on the side of the head. It moved his entire body sideways

Morpheus1976 - 
ranier wolfcastle -

?

those are accidents, its more what fighter A did to B

Morpheus I thought you might enjoy this article. The Weidman hard check was entirely intentional and he knew he might injure Anderson. Welch knew that also.

As for the OP, I liked the Frye vs Bitetti bout alot. Supreme brutality in that one.

Kharitonov vs. Schilt

If I remember right Cain vs Bigfoot 1. That cut was NASTY. 

From an actual beatdown perspective Rose vs PVZ comes to mind. 

Pat Smith and Scott Morris, those elbows while the Ninja was lifeless were brutal.  

Matt Brown and Pete Sell, fuck you Yves! (I’m pretty sure it was Yves Lavigne, if not it was Mazzagatti)

Anderson And Rich Franklin, both fights but more in the second fight, I had so much admiration for Rich and to see him just mauled and knowing he couldn’t come back I was pleading for the red to step in.  

Struve and Morecraft was a brutal and awesome fight, that lip...  damn....

ill priobably come back later and add more.  To me though, off the top of my head we’re brutal.  

Fuck you Ricardo Arona.  

Macdonald-Lawler 2

Silva-Leben

Bisping-Lee

GaryG - Saw a clip from a Roger Huerta fight. It was in Mexico I think, Huerta was knocked out and motionless, laying face down. His opponent kicked him on the side of the head. It moved his entire body sideways

Gary Goodridge vs Paul Herrera.

Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Kestutis Smirnovas

Enson Inoue vs. Igor Vovchanchyn

Mark Kerr vs. Fabio Gurgel

Stipe Miocic vs. Mark Hunt

Rick Glenn vs. Gavin Tucker

the list goes on

HoldMeCloser -

randy vs vitor 3

sakuraba vs arona

bj penn vs joe stevenson

Randy was the man back then, my favourite fighter...got ufc 49 on DVD