Most 'complete' fighter in MMA right now?

Gotta be GSP, right?

Cain and Aldo are good choices too, I guess.

I'll second GSP.

GSP is the complete package from personality to execution.

GSP for sure.

Wrestling - Amazing
BJJ - Very good
Striking - Very good

I give him the nod over both Anderson and Penn because there wrestling isn't as good.

Faber is a great all rounder too.

Yeah I'll say Georges St. Pierre by far Phone Post

Crazy to think what the next generation MMA athletes will be capable of.

Gsp because their are 0 holes in his game except for his mental game but even that is probably amazing now. Phone Post

I'll say Melendez just to be different.

Even though he hasn't proven much in MMA, Overeem has done really well in it's component arts.

GSP looks really complete. Anderson, BJ as well.

smth416 - Crazy to think what the next generation MMA athletes will be capable of.

this!

GSP for now

Jon Jones by 2013

I'm surprised Nick Diaz has not been mentioned. He has great standup and nobody wants any part of him on the ground. Not saying he's on GSP's level but he's pretty damn good.

GSP Phone Post

TexasBadAss - I'm surprised Nick Diaz has not been mentioned. He has great standup and nobody wants any part of him on the ground. Not saying he's on GSP's level but he's pretty damn good.
Yes, but he can't wrestle at all.  He said most complete.

mousasi, he can inflict damage and beat down his opponent from anywhere the fight goes

JohhnyBGood - mousasi, he can inflict damage and beat down his opponent from anywhere the fight goes

Um... No.

He has major holes in his game. When Keith Jardine can take you down at will, you are not "complete".

GSP.

I don't think he's #1 P4P, but he is the most "complete."

gsp? he had to practice his armbars after the hardy fight in his locker room. still gsp is the best athlete in the sport and the best wrestler.

its aldo or jones. id mention anderson but chael showed his td defence is awful.

Schrute Boxe - 
JohhnyBGood - mousasi, he can inflict damage and beat down his opponent from anywhere the fight goes

Um... No.

He has major holes in his game. When Keith Jardine can take you down at will, you are not "complete".<br type="_moz" />  

contrary to common belief being on the ground is not necessarily undesirable.

JohhnyBGood - 
Schrute Boxe - 

Um... No.

He has major holes in his game. When Keith Jardine can take you down at will, you are not "complete".

contrary to common belief being on the ground is not necessarily undesirable.

Contrary to 11ers belief there are many ways a fight goes to the ground. A "complete" fighter dictates this.